17. Now That I Think About It

After Bighit witnessed the new strength of Woolim High, it was back to school for the team.

Beomgyu and Kai's class

It was lunch time and both of them were eating.

Kai: You're eating more than usual. *looked at Beomgyu's food*
Beomgyu: *also looked at Kai's food* I'm surprised that's enough food for you. We played two games yesterday. I'm so hungry.
Kai: I'm sore at least.
Beomgyu: What does that mean? I guess I am, too.

Somebody called Kai and Beomgyu.

Yeji: Beomgyu, Kai!
Beomgyu and Kai: mm?
Yeji: Perfect. Come with me.

After Yeji called Beomgyu and Kai, she made them carry boxes.

Beomgyu: But we're sore. What are you, an ogre?
Yeji: You want to make a maiden carry those boxes? That's your job, boys.
Beomgyu: I don't see a maiden anywhere.
Yeji: Beomgyu, Shut up!!
Beomgyu: What is this, anyway?
Yeji: They're DVDs of this years and last year's games from the club room. They're for scouting, and the club room is so small. We're going to be playing two games in a row against the kings in the semifinals. There's no such thing as overanalyzing. Anyway I have to go you take those boxes in the meeting room and I'll be there after school.
Beomgyu: Where are you going?
Yeji: There are new students here and I was appointed to be a school tour guide.
Kai: Okay Noona we'll take care of it.
Yeji: Thank you!

Meanwhile...

Junho: DVD?
Minseo: Yeah, of Pledis. We're the only first year regulars, and we don't know anything.
Junho: I'm not interested.
Minseo: Just because Kai and Beomgyu aren't on it, don't be like that. These are the guys to beat in the finals. Besides, we're off today. It's not like you have anything better to do.
Junho: No.
Minseo: It's decided, then.
Junho: Hey!

Back at bighit

After delivering the DVDs in the meeting room, Beomgyu forgot something and went to the locker room.

Beomgyu: I forgot my towel.

Beomgyu opened his locker to get his towel but suddenly when he closed his locker, Kai was beside him and Beomgyu was startled.

Beomgyu: What are you doing? When did you get here?
Kai: I forgot something. You're the one who came in after me.
Beomgyu: You should've said something! You scared me!

Beomgyu's thoughts: If I'm not paying attention, I don't notice him at all. I haven't experienced that in a while.

Kai: Look at that. *pointed at a DVD* The coach must have forgotten it.

The DVD had a label in it, it says Pledis vs Stone, Preliminaries Game 5.

Surprisingly, Junho and Minseo also have the tape and started watching it.

Junho: I see. I can see why they are considered one of the kings. Their defense is especially strong. However...

Beomgyu: Their movements are kind of weird. I mean... Their rhythm is different. What is this feeling?