33. That Is Why I Won't Give Up

Bighit High vs JYP High pt4

Somewhere inside the stadium

Lia: Finally we made it *panting*
Chaeryeong: But, we're late.
Ryujin: At least we're here you guys.

By the time they got there, they looked at the score and Bighit were losing.

Chaeryeong: They're losing *worried*
Lia: But it's not over yet, Chae.
Ryujin: She's right, the game's not over until it's over.
Ryujin's thoughts: Don't give up you guys.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jeongin have the ball while Beomgyu guarding him waiting for his move. For a few seconds, Jeongin made his move by dribbling to the left and crossover to the right and got passed Beomgyu easily. Beomgyu was keeping up, Jeongin then jumped for a jump shot away from the hoop, but, his jump shot form is weird.

Beomgyu's thoughts: There isn't a shot you can make from that position!

He shoots the ball in an unusual way, he shoots the ball like he's throwing a rock at something and when he did he got it in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chaeryeong: What was that shot?
Lia: Not a jump shot, but a hook?

While the two making comments about Jeongin's shot, Ryujin sensed Jeongin as if a monster was born and she was worried for the team.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Junho: In all sports, including basketball, fundamental movements and the ideal form have been polished throughout the sport's history. Because they have been refined to perfection, their options are limited and can be predicted. This gives rise to a strategic battle between the offense and defense. That is the game. But he...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yuna's thoughts: He's been handling a basketball since before I can remember. He has always played on the street among adults. His ball handling plus his natural speed, a free-spirited style.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Junho: There is no form to Jeongin's dribbling or shooting. He is limitless, impossible to defend against. He is the unstoppable scorer. The ace of the Generation of Miracles, Yang Jeongin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jeongin have the ball while Yeonjun guarding him. Jeongin looked to the right and passed the ball to the left with no one there

Yeonjun's thoughts: What's with this guy? His play is full of gaps.

As Yeonjun was about to get the ball as a steal, Jeongin took the ball back in to his hands and passed Yeonjun.

Yeonjun's thoughts: Crap! It's an irregular change of pace!

Jeongin went for a fadeaway and Beomgyu jumped for a block.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Junho: He's jumping even—
Asahi: Higher!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Beomgyu going for a block but....

Jeongin: Yeah, yeah. You can jump high. Good for you. But I'm tired of this.

Jeongin shot the ball in a fadeaway while falling almost to the ground and got it in.

Taehyun's thoughts: *Shocked in awe* What was that? He scored with his body almost parallel to the ground!
Yeonjun's thoughts: Usually the best players shoot at a consistent height, but he's all over the place. And he doesn't miss!
Beomgyu's thought: Damn it, I can't predict what he's going to do next! I'll just have to score more than him! If I can't beat him with speed...I'll beat him with height! If he can't reach me, he can't stop me!