26. It's Not Like That pt3

Bighit High vs Woolim High pt3

Referee: The first quarter is over. Two minute interval!

Score 13-19 to Woolim High

Bighit bench

Yeji's thoughts: Who makes that shot? We've got something bigger to worry about than the score.

Yeji: Kai, has he always been able to do that?
Kai: No, I only knew he could shoot as far as the half line. That's the first time I've seen him shoot from there.
Taehyun: I've seen videos of NBA players make that shot during practice, but trying that in an actual game is ridiculous.
Yeonjun: The Generation of Miracles is ridiculous.
Jihoon: How are we supposed to stop that?

Woolim bench

Woolim coach: They'll try to stop Junho first. There's a few ways they could do it, but let's see...
Junho: Coach, give me the ball during the entire second quarter.

When he said that, everyone in the team started bicker on him of how self-centered he is.

Yunseong: Coach, can I hit him?
Hyeop: Imma throw this guy a pineapple.
Minseo: *laughs* Just how self-centered are you? I love it!
Junho: No matter how they come at us, I will shut them down.
Woolim coach: Okay. Let's call that three of your selfish actions for the day and do it.
Yunseong: Seriously, Coach?
Changuk: You know I'm at my limit. If that's what the coach says, I have no choice. Do what you want the first half, but if we lose...

Bighit bench

Yeji: You have to stop Junho!
Kai: Right

At the court

Woolim have the ball, Minseo passes to Junho while Kai is in front him

Junho: You think you can stop me with that?

YG pov

Asahi's thoughts: Their real objective's coming up, Junho. (Referring to Kai's back tip)

At the court

Junho ran passed Kai, Kai was about to steal from Junho's back, but, outta nowhere Minseo screened Kai for Junho.

Minseo: Hey, now. Don't do crude stuff like that!

Yeji: Kai's back tip. *shocked*

Asahi: They saw it coming?

Beomgyu went to Junho to guard him.

Beomgyu's thoughts: Damn it, if Kai can't do it, I will!
Junho's thoughts: Stop me? Impossible.

Junho kept dribbling fast so Beomgyu can't keep up, Junho finally got through Beomgyu, Junho went for a three pointer and got it.

Beomgyu's thoughts: He doesn't just shoot threes, he's fast!

Junho: Don't get in my way, Minseo.
Minseo: Don't be so shy.

Bighit have the ball, Beomgyu passed the ball to Kai, Kai was about to pass back to Beomgyu, but, then again Minseo intercepted.

Yeji's thoughts: This is ridiculous. Can't they do anything...with Minseo on the court?

Junho grabbed the ball to shoot.

Beomgyu's thoughts: Crap! If he can shoot from anywhere, if he gets away from me for even a second...

Junho shot the ball

*Flashback*

Dankook Middle School

Asahi: The coolest shot? That'd be the dunk. It's the best for the guy doing it and the people watching!
Junho: That's why you are no good. Shooting from farther away is obviously the best, since it's worth three points.
Kai: Junho, you're usually smart, but sometimes you can be stupid.
Junho: What?
Asahi: Kai, so blunt.
Junho: between two and three points, more is obviously better.
Kai: What are you, a child?
Junho: The truth is simple. I will prove it to you someday.

*Flashback ended*

Junho's three made it in.

Yeonjun: Taehyun, give me the ball! We can't rely on those two! We have to go for it ourselves!

Taehyun passed to Yeonjun, Yeonjun passed to Hangyeol and then Hangyeol did a hook shot and made it in.

Junho: No matter how much you score, you cannot stop my shots. *about to shoot*
Beomgyu: No you don't!

Beomgyu went to block him, but, unfortunately, Junho was bit faster, released his shot perfectly and made it in.

Yeonjun's thoughts: At this rate, I'm more worried about my heart than the score. By heart's gonna break!

Crowd: Three in a row! Junho's unstoppable! This is one-sided!

Score: 15-27 to Woolim

Yeji's thoughts: How are we supposed to stop him?

YG pov

Hyunsuk: Looks like Bighit reached its limit.

Itzy pov

Ryujin: They didn't lose yet, it's not over until it's over.

At the court

Minseo: Amazing, amazing.
Hyeop: We've got nothing to do.
Yunseong: Hyeop, lend me that pineapple.

After all of that, Beomgyu just smirked and Yeonjun was confused about it.

Beomgyu's thoughts: He's strong. This is Cha Junho.

Beomgyu laughed

Yeonjun's thoughts: Beomgyu always laughs when he's up against a strong opponent, but something's not right.

Kai noticed something from Beomgyu and was shocked of how fired up Beomgyu is

Itzy pov

Lia: Look at Beomgyu, he's all fired up.
Chae: Don't we remind him of someone *started to smile*
Lia: Yes we do *started to smile too*

Both looked at Ryujin and ryujin was just admiring Beomgyu of how similar they are.

Ryujin's thoughts: So he's like me when I go against someone powerful when I still played basketball at middle school, interesting. You and I have something in common, Choi Beomgyu.

To be continued...