11. Your Basketball

After Beomgyu made the alley-oop, Bighit won the game with the score 100-98.

Beomgyu: All right!!
Bighit bench players: Yes!!!
Yeji: *thumbs up*
Yeonjun: I can't believe we won *thumbs up*
Kai: *smiled*

Hyunsuk: *sigh*
Asahi: I lost?

"For the first time in my life, I lost?" Asahi thought. Asahi started crying.

Asahi: Huh? What? *wiping his tears*

Crowd: Is Asahi crying? I know he must be frustrated, but...it's just a practice game.

Hyunsuk: You idiot *kicked asahi* Stop crying. And you've got some balls to say you've never lost before. I'll hit you. You'd better add the word "revenge" to that empty dictionary of yours!
Asahi: *nodded*

Referee: Line up. With a score of 100 to 98, Bighit High wins.

Both teams: Thank you very much.

After the game it was time for Bighit to leave.

Hyunsuk and Yeonjun shook hands.

Hyunsuk: Because we're in different districts, if we play again, it'll be at Inter-High.
Yeonjun: We'll be there. I don't want to confess my love butt naked.

Yeonjun: Let's go!
Bighit players: Yes, sir!

Meanwhile...

Asahi is at a water tap nearby the gym, washing his face after he lost.

But suddenly....

???: Leo's horoscope predicted terrible luck for you today, but I didn't think you'd actually lose.
Asahi: You came to watch, Junho?

Cha Junho

Junho: Either way, it was an unfortunate game. Even a monkey could have managed those dunks. It's no wonder fate didn't choose your side.
Asahi: *pouting* I haven't seen you since middle school. It's good to see you again.
I see you haven't stopped taping your fingers. Anyway, who cares if I dunk as long as it goes in?
Junho: That's why you're no good. Getting the ball in from up close is easy. Getting it in from far away has true value. Didn't anyone teach you to "do the likeliest and God will do the best"? Optimal effort makes you worthy of fate's grace. *threw a towel to Asahi* I always do my best, and I always keep the Oha-Asa horoscope's lucky item on me *lifted a toy frog.* By the way, today's item is a toy frog. That is why my shots never miss.
Asahi: Huh?

"I've never understood that last part. This is the Generation of Miracles' number one shooter." Asahi thought.

Asahi: Shouldn't you be talking to Kai instead of me?
Junho: There's no need. B-blood types like myself and A-blood types like him never get along. (Just pretend that Junho's blood type is B.) I not only acknowledge his style, but respect it. But I cannot accept his decision to attend an obscure school like Bighit. I simply came because we'll play them in the division preliminaries. But honestly, they're not good enough.