29. You Look Just Like Him

Junho: You haven't changed, Jeongin. Don't you understand? You'll be playing against Kai in the championship league.
Jeongin: You seem confused, Junho. The past is irrelevant. We're enemies now. Anyways, I'm hanging up.
Junho: Sure.

As soon as Jeongin was about to hang up, Yuna took her phone from Jeongin to say bye to Junho.

Yuna: Junho! Sorry to bother you while you're sad! Cheer up!
Jeongin: Shut up!

Junho ended the call

Junho's thoughts: Jeongin...

Bighit locker room

Yeji: Let's go home!
Yeonjun: No, wait... Sorry. Seriously, wait. We just played two games against kings. *not being able to move*
Yeji: Oh, sorry.
Yeonjun: We'll be fine after we rest for a few minutes, but Beomgyu...he pushed himself too hard.
Beomgyu: I can't even stand, let alone move.
Yeji: But we can't stay here forever.

Yeji's phone rang

Yeji: Hello?
Lia: Yeji, me and the girls are in a nearby restaurant called ***** there are enough seats for the team and congrats for the win against two kings.
Yeji: Thank you so much Lia and we'll be there at the restaurant, bye.

Yeji ended the call.

Yeji: Let's go to the closest restaurant, the girls are there right now. Someone carry Beomgyu.
Yeonjun: Let's decide with rock, paper, scissors, then.
All Bighit players except Beomgyu: Rock, paper, scissors...

They made it to the restaurant nearby the basketball stadium.

Yeji: Excuse me!
Waiter: Welcome! There's so many of you.
Yeji: There's eleven of us
Waiter: Oh okay, we have many tables so that's fine.

Lia: Hi guys, Yeji, Yeonjun sit with us.
Yeji and Yeonjun: Okay.

When the two sat, they needed one more person to sit with them.

Ryujin: We need one more, hey Yeonjun, ask that Taehyun guy to sit with us.
Chaeryeong's thoughts: Wait what?
Yeonjun: Oh yeah, Taehyun, you wanna sit with us?
Taehyun: mm? Yeah sure.

Taehyun sat with them and the six of them ordered their food. After they ordered, they congratulated them again for winning against two kings, after that, nobody said anything until...

Chaeryeong: So uhh Taehyun, you were pretty good out there against two kings.
Taehyun: Thanks, it was tough but still made it through.
Lia: Oh yeah by the way, how do you make plays like that so fast? Like you just made that play while watching from above.
Taehyun: Well...

Taehyun told the girls about his Eagle Eye skill, even though Chaeryeong already knows about it.

Ryujin: Wow that's impressive.
Taehyun: Thanks, it's not much but I couldn't have done it without a childhood friend of mine.
Yeonjun: Do we know this friend of yours?
Taehyun: Nope, I knew her but I can't remember her face and name. *sigh* It's been eight years since I last saw her. She gave me the courage to be brave when there are tough times around me when I play basketball, she told me "don't give up" and eventually during a game, my Eagle Eye power awakened, because of her.
Chaeryeong:.......
Yeji: Taehyun, Don't worry you'll see her again and eventually you'll remember her.
Taehyun: I know but I don't know when.
Chaeryeong: ..... She's right Taehyun, you'll remember her and see her again.
Taehyun: Thank you.