41. Our Basketball (Last Chapter)

YG High vs JYP High pt3

JYP High bench

JYP coach: Jeongin having four fouls with the entire fourth quarter left is honestly tough. But we still need you to be on the court as long as possible. Change your formation a little and work together on offense and defense.
Jeongin: The little stuff doesn't matter. Keep giving me the ball in the last quarter. I'll crush them.
Yuna: Hey.
Hyunjin: You b*st*rd! Seriously, keep your ego in check!
Changbin: Let him do what he wants.
Hyunjin: Captain!
Changbin: We can handle the rest of the team, but the only one who can take on Asahi in his current state is Jeongin. Whether we take him off or he's kicked off the court, once he's gone, it's game over. Even if you try to handle it and get bent out of shape, it doesn't matter. The only thing we can do is prepare ourselves for the worst. If victorious, we're heroes. If defeated, we're losers. Either way, that's the story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YG High bench

Asahi: *panting*
Hoon: Are you okay?
Asahi: Yeah, I'm all right.
Hoon: Even if Jeongin gets kicked off the court, we still need you to catch up. If your aren't standing until the end, we'll be in trouble.
Asahi: No problem. You may not believe me, but I even ran on our days off.
Jaehyuk: I knew it, you mor-mor—
Hoon: Don't stutter.
Jaehyuk: You're always doing that kind of stuff!!
Hoon: I believe in you. I always have. *gets up*
Hyunsuk: You're naive. *gets up aswell*

Asahi smiles at the thought that they believed in him. Asahi gets up and the fourth quarter started.

Announcer: Let the fourth quarter begin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yeonjun: JYP hasn't changed their lineup.
Taehyun: Anyone would lose their edge with four fouls. Are they going to be okay?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As soon as it started, Jeongin already went ballistic by getting past Hoon and Yoshi easily, Asahi went to guard him. Jeongin tried to get past Asahi, but Asahi keeps up on him. Jeongin did a fake spin, jumps and starting to shoot while Asahi jumped to block. As soon as Jeongin jumped to shoot l, he started to fall backwards as the shot is a fadeaway shot. He shoots the ball when he's at 90 degrees horizontal, Asahi's block couldn't reach and the shot made it in.

Hyunsuk's thoughts: Not only has he not changed with four fouls, but he's even more amazing. What incredible focus.

YG coach: He really is a monster. The ace of the Generation of Miracles, Yang Jeongin.

The play goes on, Hoon has the ball, passes to Asahi, Jeongin went to guard him and after that, Asahi did the same thing Jeongin did, a fadeaway shot.

Hyunjin: What?!!

When Asahi did the 90 degrees horizontal fadeaway shot, the ball went in.

Throughout some plays, Jeongin and Asahi have been scoring endlessly, Jeongin scores first and then Asahi copies his movements and shots to score, which he succeeds in every play.

Crowd: They're exactly the same!!! Neither ones backing down!!! This isn't just a fistfight, ITS AN ALL-OUT BRAWL!!!

Changbin's Thoughts: I knew this would happen. The Generation of Miracles is truly terrifying.

Jeongin: ASAHI!!!!!! *Dunks on Asahi*

Asahi: JEONGIN!!!!!! *Dunks on Jeongin*