8. It's Better If I Can't Win Pt2

Bighit High vs YG High Pt2

During the game, both teams have been playing a high paced play, both teams have been running back and forth without stopping.

Yeji: What is this?
Jihoon: What's with this high-paced play?

Both teams scored endlessly, dunk after dunk, pass after pass. It was nonstop.

Jihoon: It's only been three minutes since they started.

"It's like they're beating each other without bothering to guard. The defense is doing everything it can, but both teams' offenses are just too strong. This is a clash of the Generation of Miracles." Yeji thought worriedly.

Yeonjun has the possession of the ball and Jihoon from YG was guarding him.

"The other four are just as intense as Asahi. This is almost more than I can handle. If not for Beomgyu and Kai, they'd have won this game already." Yeonjun thought

Yeonjun passed to Kai and now passed to Taehyun. Taehyun was looking for an opening pass to one of his teammates, Taehyun saw Kai and passed the ball to him then kai curved pass the ball to Beomgyu. Beomgyu going for the basket while Asahi was on him. Beomgyu did a throttle fadeaway shot, But, unfortunately, it was blocked by Asahi. It was YG's fastbreak with Asahi possession of the ball, Asahi did the same shot as Beomgyu did and made it in.

"A fadeaway? He's copying me again." Beomgyu thought

After that Asahi went to defense.

"And he keeps getting better!" Beomgyu thought

Yeonjun: Don't stop, move your feet.

Yeonjun bouncing the ball to the other side until out of nowhere.

Kai: Captain...
Yeonjun: *startled* Where'd you come from? Why are you talking to me?
Kai: I want a time out. This high pace is taking its toll on my body.
Yeonjun: What? How can you be so weak?
Kai: Also, we need Beomgyu to cool down. The harder Beomgyu plays, the harder Asahi plays. At this rate, it'll take everything we have to keep up.

"He's talking more than usual. Could this be worse than I thought?" *looked at the score table and saw Yeji there* "Looks like it. The coach must be thinking the same thing.* Yeonjun thought.

After that, The ball went out of bounds, the whistle blown and it was time out.

Everyone was panting after all that high paced play after five minutes.

"They're way too tired for playing just five minutes. It's not unreasonable. They've been switching between offense and defense at an absurd rate." Yeji thought

While on the other side...
Coach: What the hell are you doing?!!! How many points are you gonna let them take?!!! Is the defense asleep?!! Huh?!!
Jaehyuk: Sorry Coach.
Jihoon: This isn't easy.
Hyunsuk: Yeah. That first year duo is brutal. *looked to Asahi* You should be able to handle Beomgyu, but what's with that invisible Hueningkai guy?
Asahi: I know, right? Kai's actually...
Hyunsuk: *punched asahi's stomach* Why the hell are you so happy?
Asahi: It's okay.
Hyunsuk: mm?
Asahi: The balance will tip soon enough. *Smiling*

Meanwhile at Bighit's bench, the team's been planning of how to stop Asahi.

Yeji: We have to deal with Asahi first.
Yeonjun: I can't believe Beomgyu can't handle the guy himself. Should we put another guy on him?
Beomgyu: What? Hey, wait... Please.
Yeji: Please?
Kai: There is a way.
All Bighit players: mm?