18. Now That I Think About it Pt2

It was Friday and Bighit have two matches against the kings. The team got ready for their two matches against the two kings and the team were waiting for Yeji and Yeonjun.

Taehyun: What's taking them so long? We have to big matches today.
Hyunwoo: Spoken like a true Vice Captain.
Taehyun: Come on, don't say that hyung.

They were waiting and finally Yeji and Yeonjun are finally here along with a couple of people.

Jihoon: Who are they?
Hyunwoo: Is that...

Yeji: Hi guys sorry we're late. Brought some company.
Lia: Hyunwoo oppa!!
Hyunwoo: Hey you three! It's been so long you guys.
Ryujin: I know right.

Meanwhile...

Beomgyu's thoughts: Who's she? *staring at ryujin*
Kai: Stop staring or she'll think your a weirdo.
Beomgyu: Oh damn sorry about that.
Taehyun: They must be the new students, it seems Yeji noona, Yeonjun and Hyunwoo hyung knows them.

Yeonjun: Alright then, Ryujin, Lia, and Chaeryeong, this is our team right here. The second years: Jihoon and Hangyeol.
The three girls: Hi nice to meet you.
The two boys: You too.
Yeonjun: then the first years: Sanghoon, Jeonghoon, Donghyun, Beomgyu, Hueningkai or Kai for short and Taehyun.
The six boys: nice to meet you
The two girls except for Chae: nice to meet you.

Chaeryeong was just staring at Taehyun. It's like she couldn't believe the Taehyun in this school is the one she knew.

Chaeryeong's thoughts: It's really him, I couldn't believe my eyes. After 8 years, I finally got to see him again.

Taehyun: Hey Uhh Chaeryeong, are you okay?
Chae: Huh? Uh yeah I'm okay it's nice to meet yous all.

Chae's thoughts: Wait, he doesn't remember me?

Yeji: Anyways, hey you guys we have two big matches today, so me and the team won't be at school for the entire day.
Lia: It's okay, we'll ask around.
Chaeryeong: Umm since it's Half day today do you guys mind if me and the girls will be at your match after school?
Yeji: Thats odd for you Chae, you never liked sports even from the start, you don't even like to watch sports matches.
Lia: Now that you mentioned it, she's been acting weird ever since we came here.
Chaeryeong: Me? Weird? No no I was just nervous for the first day that's all. And I was thinking that maybe I should experience a little bit of sports just like you said before Yeji unnie.
Yeji: Oh okay that's good then, the stadium will be at ********. Just be there whenever you want and cheer us on.
Ryujin: Of course since me and the girls don't have anything to do so, why not watch your matches.
Yeonjun: Sweet, Anyways, we gotta go now. We'll be waiting.

The team went inside the bus to go to the stadium. The three girls then waved bye to them.

Lia: Come on, we have classes.
Ryujin and Chaeryeong: Yep.

The three girls went inside the school and went to their classes.

Meanwhile at the stadium

Both teams have been warming up, there are two courts on each side. Beomgyu and Kai stared at Junho and Junho stared back at them.

Yeonjun: *Turned Beomgyu's head to the other side.* You're staring down the wrong guy, idiot.
Beomgyu: Ow.
Yeonjun: No matter how hard you stare, if we lose this next game, you'll look like an idiot.
Beomgyu: I was just looking at him. I'm focused on our next game.