31. Let's Go

Sorry I haven't uploaded in a while because of my Leaving Cert and finally I'm done with my leaving cert so that I can publish story more often now. So back to the match.

Bighit High vs JYP High pt2

Score: 8-4 to JYP

Yeonjun got the ball, shoots a three point right away, but, missed, Hangyeol tried to get the rebound, but, Hyunjin got the rebound, he passed to Changbin from full court while Taehyun is guarding. Changbin went for a layup in front of Taehyun, but Changbin double clutched and got the layup.

Changbin: When you heard Jeongin would be late, I bet you thought you should score as many points as you can. Sorry, I guess I misspoke. We're only an opening act compare to Jeongin. We're probably stronger than you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yeji's thoughts: They're strong! I didn't think they'd be this strong. If they're this good without Jeongin, we're screwed.

Sanghoon: Really?
Jeonghoon: What is it, sanghoon?
Sanghoon: JYP's preliminary tournament scores: 108 to 91, 151 to 72 and 131 to 81.
Jeonghoon: That's amazing. They're all 100-point games.
Yeji: Yes. They're the opposite of Pledis. An offensive team.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seungmin got the ball from Changbin, Yeonjun went to him to block, but, Seungmin shoots early.

Yeonjun's thoughts: Damn it, I can't block him! He's shooting while jumping!

Minho tried to box out Beomgyu for a rebound, as soon as Seungmin missed the shot, Minho tipped the ball in the hoop.

Beomgyu's thoughts: These guys... their care for their teammates is minimal, and there's no coordination at all. Their offense and defense is all one on one. You get the ball yourself and score yourself. They keep coming at us with individual skill!

Taehyun: *to Changbin* I expected some of this, but that's your style.
Changbin: That's right. Our team gathered athletes from across the country. The more skilled a player is, the stronger his sense of self. We've been trying all sorts of things in the last few years, though. More than holding hands and playing nice, this way works best. We're both offensive teams. This game should be interesting.
Taehyun: I don't know how interesting it will be. I'm not even sure we're the same type. Our style is full team play.

Taehyun dribbled to the left to get pass Changbin with the help of Beomgyu's screen and he did. Taehyun tried to shoot three, Hyunjin jumped for a block, instead he passed to Hangyeol, passed to Yeonjun for three and made it in.

JYP with ball possession by Changbin.

Changbin: *to Taehyun* I didn't hear what you said, but I understood something...from your play.

Hyunjin started to run, Changbin passed to hyunjin from full court again.

Changbin: Between our individual style and your coordinated style, let's see whose style is better.
Taehyun: I called it team play. Most people forget.

Beomgyu also started to run for the ball and way faster than Hyunjin did.

Hyunjin's thoughts: He's fast! Where did this guy come from, anyway?

Beomgyu then jumped to intercept the pass from Changbin.

Hyunjin's thoughts: So high! Too high! He's way too high! What nationality are you?

Taehyun: Nice Beomgyu.

Hyunjin: They've really done it now

Changbins thoughts: Well, but...it's just like she said *referring to Yuna*