Forge

It was painful to watch him traipse about the cemetery looking and inkling of who he was. I called to him, but felt rooted in the ground. "MC." I sighed, feeling defeated as the snow fell around me. Yuri turned from Sayori's grave as she heard me speak. She flinched with fear as she met his eyes. "Natsuki." MC smiled, his eyes lighting up. It was scary to see someone so fucked so happy after what he'd done to Monika. Slices all over her body that would turn into scars like Yuri's. "MC, what a surprise." Yuri admonished, setting down the knife she held in her right hand. I wish she hadn't. MC moved forward to hug me, but Yuri stopped him, her hands firm. I saw the rope around his neck, leashing Yuri to him. I went dark for a moment, wishing for Monika and Adonis. Or even Logan. That stupid bitch. I look over his shoulder and wince. Logan stand behind him, a gun in her hands, covered in ash. "Things had to be done, Yuri and Natsuki." Logan pouts, her face regretful. We watch MC fall forward, a fresh gun wound in his head. "How could you." I hear a voice say. Sayori stand calmly behind Logan, an annoyed look on her face. "Can a crazy bitch ever stay dead?" I hear myself say. Yuri leans close to me and I shiver. "Nobody's there, Natsuki." I fall silent, my lips closing in a tight line. MC isn't dead either, he's in front of us. He's holding a single red rose, a bloody smile on his face. "Monika wasn't up for me when I went to visit and I'm disappointed I couldn't say hello to Adonis again." MC laments, wringing his hands. The most I can wish for is to wake up from this terrible dream. Nobody comes back alive. Nobody.