She's Love, She Loves and She is still not Lov'd

It's nerve wracking to meet Monika's friends, especially when they seemingly know who I am. "Natsuki, how did you know?" I smirk, pressing a kiss to the top of Monika's head. "How do you know us?" Yuri asks, holding Natsuki close. "Monika has told me all about you!" I grin, sitting calmly on the piano bench. Monika comes next to me and leans warmly against me. "When we were in the stupid place, there were pictures of him." Natsuki rushes, looking up at Yuri. "I know he used to belong to Logan, but things are different now and he's mine ." Monika grins, kissing my shoulder. She's sweeter than Logan or whatever she goes by these days. My little fucking disaster with the blood of our greatest oppressor here on her hands. "Who's blood?" Yuri says, lifting her chin. What a pretentious bitch. "Some girl looked at me the wrong way and sweet Monika taught her a lesson. My little Yandere." I smile, squeezing her gently. Both Natsuki and Yuri looks worriedly at each other and back at us, but I couldn't care less. "We need you to come home, Monika." Natsuki whines, rolling her eyes as she pushes away from Yuri, careful to avoid the blood trailed by Monika's boots. "Not unless I can come too." I smirk, reaching out a hand to Natsuki. She looks at my hand as if it is a king cobra, ready to strike and leave her hand nothing but a bloody pulp. "I won't bite, cupcake." I tease, licking my lips. Natsuki's eyes widen as Monika's hand grasps my wrist. "Let's give them some time to settle in, Adonis." Monika suggests, her eyes burning with anger. I smile and nod respectfully to the girls before I take Monika to the bedroom. "Are you jealous, mutt?" I chuckle, resting my hands on Monika's ass. "You're mine, goddamn it." Monika snaps, reaching up and pulling my face to hers. The distance is great, but she closes it faster than I could strip her bare. Our mouths fight against each other as I lift her onto the bed, pulling her blood stained clothes to the floor. "You're so messy." I admonish, taking her bloody fingers into my mouth and licking them clean. Monika watches me with wide eyes, her pupils dilating by the millisecond. The black almost eclipsing the stunning green completely. "I can't be patient anymore, Adonis. Please." Monika begs, clawing at my shirt. I kiss her til she's breathless and squirming beneath me. Only then do I remove my clothes and lay her back onto the bed. I caress her omnipresently as she comes closer and closer to orgasm. As my tongue makes contact with her swollen and pert clitoris, she comes promptly against my mouth, bucking and moaning. I smile as I lick her clean, my hands rigid on the tops of her thighs. My past may be an absolute mess, but my future is entirely bright.