I'll Make You Love Me

Adonis holds my hand tightly as we walk down the hall together. I feel sick with MC's saliva inside my mouth, infecting me. I look up at Adonis and feel the familiar rush of love he gives me. "I know he kissed you, Monika. I never leave anywhere without you." Adonis speaks, his face grim and irritated. "I didn't want it and I feel so disgusted." I sigh, squeezing his hand gently. "That's my good girl." Adonis smirks, looking at me proudly. I blush and nuzzle against him as we reach the car. I hold him as the driver takes us home. To our home. "Adonis?" I whisper against his neck, my breath making him shiver. "Yes, Princess?" he cooes to me, his hands squeezing my thighs. The heat of his body is making me so desperate and warm already. "I love you." "No you don't." I frown at his typical response and poke his side as I bury my face deeper into him. We stop outside my house as he plants a firm kiss on the top of my head. I lead the way to the house, pushing inside and sighing as his scent smacks me in the face. It's heaven to have someone to come home to for once. Adonis moves quickly to the fridge and starts pulling out ingredients for dinner, while I head upstairs to start some homework. "When you're around things are fun for me anyway..." I trail off as I hop up the stairs, swinging around the banister. I open my laptop and grin widely at the picture of us in our cabin, naked, but wrapped up in dozens of blankets. I miss our cottage, but I can be happy anywhere as long as I am with him. I'm just finishing up a paper as Adonis comes in with two heaping plates of food. I take a bite and moan with ecstasy as he settles in next to me. "You were hungry, Princess." Adonis smiles, rubbing my shoulder as he finds something for us to watch after saving my document. "I am always hungry for you and your food, Adonis." I flirt, wrapping my hair into a bun. Adonis grabs it and begins playing with it immediately, settling me. We finish eating and snuggle into each other as usual. My head on his firm chest and our legs intertwined. Our arms around each other. We kiss as the movie starts, my heart content and swelling with love. I never knew it could feel this good to be happy, to be in love. I'm not obsessed, I'm not controlling. I'm normal and sane. Adonis's hand caressing my ass stifles my thought process and I can't help but lean against him, inviting him to go further. Adonis kisses my brow as he runs his hand down to my barely covered pussy, my thong small and lacy. His fingers caress me expertly and I moan against his shoulder, my hands gripping his shirt. "Excited, are you?" Adonis teases, easing a finger into me. I cry out a breathy yes and I begin to convulse around him. Completely desperate and willing for the man that makes all my dreams come true.