My Lead Is The Reaper

I hated him already. The way his hand possessively caresses MY Monika. Yes, I have next to no right to even say so, considering I ran off with Sayori. But I am awake now. The nearness of her, the scent of her arousal, it's all calling to me. She looks at me out of the corner of my eye and I smirk. She feels it too. Sayori pulls on my sleeve as she looks worriedly from myself to Logan. Nothing else matters right now. Yuri begins to speak and I can't be bothered to give a shit. She's here, but with HIM. Who does he think he is? Has he touched her? Clearly. "Hey MC, get your head out of Monika's ass for a second so we can deal with this shitstorm of a club." Natsuki snaps at me, waving a brisk hand in front of my face. I glare at her and turn my attention to Yuri, praying Monika does not find the blush on my face. "Well, everyone. Since we're all here again, I would like to reinstate Monika as president. If you agree, say aye!" Yuri says, her uniform crisp and starched. I speak loudly and surely, shooting Monika a heavy grin. Adonis look at me annoyed as he raises his hand too. "Can the newb even vote? Do you even go here?" Logan nods, rolling her eyes. "Why don't you put a cock in it, you Natsuki wannabe?" Monika groans, rising from her place next to Adonis. I can't help but admire her figure, how tight her uniform fits now. Even more so than before. "Don't you dare step to me." Logan growls, her fists clenching. Natsuki stomps out after shoving a piece of paper at Yuri and I'm speechless as Logan's eyes find Sayori's. Everyone begins to file out and Adonis moves before Monika reaches the door. I grab her wrist and force her quickly yo the wall. "I missed you." I breathe, soaking up Monika's sweet scent. Monika shakes her head, taken aback by my forwardness and heft. "I have nothing to say to you." Monika snaps, her hand firm as it smacks me. I grab her wrist and hold it down once she's finished, my eyes cold. I press my mouth to hers, the warmth intoxicating. "I claim you." I whisper against her lips. Leaving her silent as I leave.