The Weight Of The World is Love

The succlent scent of vanilla fills the air and Logan can do nothing, but shift uncomfortably. It smells too much like Natsuki. Logan pushes herself from the bed and moves into the bathroom, snapping the shower handle. She's almost broken it twice now in fits of morning frustration and pain. A dull ache in her heart the size of a little pink haired bitch. The cold kiss of the water makes Logan even more numb, but it's what she needs to forget the bruises and the scratches all over her body. "I hate this fucking shit." Logan snaps, slamming her hand into the wall. Bits of plaster collect on the shower floor falling to sit along with the others she's created over the last three weeks. Nobody is anywhere. Monika is missing, Natsuki is avoiding and Yuri disappeared like a ghost in the wind. Sayori and MC seem to know nothing, even with interrogation. But that's not what Daddy wants and Logan has to pay for it. He wants Monika for her mind, her grit. He wants to know how to make his men have her resilience and her aggression. Everyone was captured to make her more comfortable, besides MC. Sayori was a distraction to keep him out of the way, so the plan could proceed. And it failed, resulting in the beatings Logan had taken. As much as Natsuki suffered, Logan had a daddy dearest too. The droplets from the shower hide her tears as her body shakes with her sobs. The soap runs down her body and her heart ache with need. It felt so good to have Natsuki at her mercy, tied to the bed, squirming. She was so close before Logan had even touched her. Logan smiles sweetly at the memory, even though Natsuki was so angry. She had every right to be. But love holds weight. Logan quickly rinses off and pads out of the shower. The bedroom is cool and brings goosebumps to her skin. She dries off slowly in front of her mirror, trying to not look at all the pain her body displays. The bed is her favorite place for this. Logan settles into the mountains of blankets she uses to simulate having someone who loves her and will sleep next to her. She reaches into her bedside table and finds her glass dildo. The svelte model created after the only man who ever made love to her. He's been gone for a long time, but he's fucked her still, thanks to the gift he'd given her on their first annieversary. The dildo sinks into her already wet entrance, the sensation making her moan with need. She cries his name over and over as she arches and squirms, her fingers gripping helplessly at the sheets. She comes with tears running down her face, her heart exhausted and her body sore. There is one thing left on her mind. And it is Adonis.