Who Told You A Bitch Like Me Settles

Sometimes I question what brought me here. To be gay, to be here in this home, to end up with an abusive father. I worry how I came as far as I did, then I realize. I'm no pussy. Logan sits silently at the table, watching us. "Do you need a camera, Charity? A picture will last longer." I snap, my pigtails slamming hard against my face with force. "You're 18, baby. Maybe it's time to get the loli outta your ass and a dick in your mouth. Maybe a pussy in your case." Logan says nonchalantly, buffing her nails. I open my mouth to retort as Yuri's hand closes over it. I lick effortlessly at her hand and she rolls her eyes at me, unamused. Adonis buries his face in Monika's shoulder as he chuckles, his face turning red. "Something funny, newb? You maybe everything she wants, but you mean nothing here." I mutter, throwing my hands down in annoyance. This is my home. My sanctuary. Back the fuck off, carpet muncher. "Try me, pipsqueak. I'm not afraid of a little girl." Adonis smirks, draping his arms over Monika's shoulders. I look to Monika for some backup, but she remains silent and red-faced. "I'm sorry, Natsuki. But please be kind, he is a guest after all." Monika shrugs. "You finally get some good dick and you turn against us, because you suddenly have an ending. What a bitch." I scream, picking up a knife and slamming it into the wall. Monika begins to cry as she pulls the remains of her bow from her hair, several inches now decorating the floor. "Natsuki!" Yuri snaps, her eyes wide and cold. I've done it now. I run upstairs and close myself in the bedroom, my heart racing. She'll hurt me just like him. Hide, Hide, Hide. I bury myself in the closet, wishing I could keep my mouth shut. I hear three knocks and I tremble, terrified. "Natsuki? Are you alright?" Logan cooes, her voice gentle. I scramble out of the closet and into her arms. She is warm and gentle, vanilla scented like my favorite cake. Strawberry Shortcake with pink cream. "I'm sorry." I sigh, the anger and pain draining out of my body. I groan when Logan kisses me, her hands anchored on my bare thighs. Skimpy shorts were NOT a good choice. I'm motionless, yet humming as Logan carresses my body. "I want you so badly." I cry, arching against Logan's breasts. Her hands pull down my clothes and her fingers sink into me perfectly. The sensation of my arousal and my need for her, the perfect environment and setting for the most taboo action I could ever commit. So fast. So intense. Logan shifts to lick at my clit, her pussy so near to my nose. I rub it and feel her quiver as I come onto her tongue. Checkmate, Nat. You've become who you despise. Congratulations! Have I sprouted a tail and horns yet?