How You Move Me

I had never known what ecstasy felt like before I met you. I'm on the counter, my legs wrapped around you as the eggs pop in the oiled pan. My skin feels like it's burning as you caress my neck with your lips. "Adonis." I sigh, my nails embedding in you. You pull my panties off and kiss me even more deeply than before. You push into me and I cry with pleasure. "More, Monika?" you ask. I pant as I kiss your shoulder desperately and our mouths crash together. We moan in sync as our hips find the familiar rhythm, hugging each other. MC never felt like this. He never wanted me like you did, Adonis. I've always wanted a man like you. We orgasm together and you wipe my vagina clean after you pull away. I admire you as you walk towards the bathroom to clean yourself, while I wash my hands in the sink. I see him in the reflection of the window and panic. I scream for you. "ADONIS.ADONIS." I sob as I fall to my feet, the water still running. "Monika, you can't hide. I'm always here." MC cooes to me, his hands reaching for my chin. "NO.I'M DONE WITH YOU." I whimper, curling into a fetal position. I feel his hands hurting me, leaving bruises. You find me with tear-soaked skin, hands quivering. "Baby, what's happened?" You sigh, picking me up from the floor. You carry me to the bathroom and plop me into a lavender scented tub, candles along the sink's edge. "I want us to have a nice bath, but I'll finish breakfast and you can relax." you whisper with a kiss to my ear, pattering back downstairs. I wish you wouldn't go, Adonis. Stay with me. My words fall on silent ears, because you are gone. I place my face on my knees as he torments me again. "You can't forget me, Monika." MC snaps, slamming is hand against the water. The blood of his chest makes me smile cruelly. "I could never have any feelings for a deadbeat." I joke, tracing the edge of the clawfoot tub with my finger. "Splendid temperature." I whisper, looking towards the snow outside. You love cold weather, Adonis. MC hated it. But I can love anything that means something to you. MC is gone again after a few minutes and I think of my friends. They must be so scared. You knock on the door with breakfast and sit beside the tub to feed me small bites of toast and egg, made with your loving and gentle hands. The only bittersweet piece is Sayori's corpse over the doorway, staring at me with bloody eyes. This is the price of attempted peace.