I'm At The Conclusion.

The fabric of the apron scrapes against the wood of the cabinets as I pour the pancake better into the sizzling pan. The table is set delicately, glass dishes at either end. A soft hum slips from my mouth as I fall into my familiar groove. "You left your mangas on the floor again, Nat." Yuri sighs, coming down the stairs in a pair of plum shorts, her hair woven into a tight braid, starting at the crown of her head. My hand slips and I curse loudly, spewing everything I can think of. I push the finger into my mouth and whimper. Fucking shit hurts. "Goddamn you, you big boobed bitch." I swear, trying to resume cooking. Yuri nudges me towards the table and picks up the spatula, looking curiously at the pan. "I'm surprised Satan himself has not come to claim me with how often you damn me, Natsuki." Yuri retorts, pointing at me with the spatula and winking. "Damn fucking right, you're about as tall as the fucker too." I murmur, picking a manga off the table. Books cover almost every surface of Yuri's glass structured house now. Manga, horror, romance. Everything. Romance is the one genre we could agree on, even if it is only to try some new things out. None of us have seen each other, but I know Yuri knows something about Monika. It's a matter of torturing the information out of her now. Yuri brings a plate to the table and puts it in front of me, her face worried and sweaty. They look perfect, but I can't let her have that over me. "Not bad." I say quickly, ripping a piece off and popping it in my mouth. SWEET FUCK. Yuri grins widely and I know she's seen my reaction. "You act as if I can't see right through you, Natsuki." Yuri pouts, bending to kiss my cheek. I grab her by her braid and pull her down to me, kissing her breathlessly. I'm getting my fucking answers. Yuri hesitates, but scoops me up and heads up the stairs with me. I hate wasting food, but I NEED CLOSURE, BITCH. Once in the bedroom and Yuri sets me down, I push her back and tie her down. "Natsuki, we talked about this." Yuri laughs, her breasts bouncing as her body shakes. "Where is MONIKA?" I snap, pulling the riding crop from beside the bedside table. YES, WE HAVE A RIDING CROP, GET OVER IT. "Oh no." Yuri whispers, noticing it. I slam it against her clit, grinning as I repeat myself. "I can't tell you!" Yuri whines, her body arching. "NOW." "SHE'S IN AMERICA." Yuri cries out, fisting the sheets. I throw the riding crop to the floor and move on top of her. "Pack your bags, you watermelon. We're going on a trip."