True Catalyst

I waited for them all. Rumour has it that Monika is back in town and this puts my mission back into motion. I've called the club to order and everyone should arrive momentarily. MC enters first and greets me with a cold stare, his mouth set in a firm line as Sayori comes in behind him. "You were the one she was on the phone with, weren't you?" MC bites, his fists clenched at his side. "I have no idea what you're talking about." I smirk, winking at Sayori. It falls off my face as a hand makes contact. I see Yuri and Natsuki through my squinted vision, their faces shocked as MC lowers his hand. "What have you done!" Natsuki snaps, pushing him aside and coming to me. Her small hands encompass my cheeks, healing and warm. Our eyes meet and my heart begins to leap. I want to kiss her so bad, but Yuri learing over Sayori's shoulder deters me. A mission turned into a love suicide. Just my luck. "He's been on the edge, I'm sorry everyone!" Sayori says cheerfully, her eyes dark and acast. My heart sinks as I look over Natsuki and past Yuri. There is Monika. And the man who I'd loved my whole life. "Adonis." I choke out, nudging Natsuki aside. I watch as his hand tightens around Monika's, just as her eyes find MC. "Monika! I-" MC starts, moving towards her. "Both of you, please don't." Monika sighs, burying her face into Adonis's shoulder. MC turns red as Sayori tries to intertwine their hands and Adonis and sets Monika on a nearby desk. "Well, everyone. Lets start this meeting, I suppose." Yuri chuckles nervously, taking a reluctant seat next to Natsuki. I follow suit and watch Sayori from the corner of my eyes. The last thing we need is Monika getting anyway. NOT ON MY FUCKING WATCH.