Yandere

Stagnating air is foreshadowing something bad is about to happen. This wretched plan is filled with it. "Take me to Monika." Natsuki snapped, her pigtails bouncing and my heart melting. The perfect little bitch knows just how to break me. I look down at her head resting on my boobs, her hands around my waist. "So silent for once." I chuckle, smoothing her hair. My sleeve pulls up and bears my scars, embarrassing me immediately as other passenger's eyes wander to my arm. I cover them as the pilot begins to speak. "Hello, passengers, we will be landing momentarily. Buckle up." I shove Natsuki and almost push her into the aisle. She stirs and starts barking at me as I hold my stomach to keep my laughing in check. "You fucking cock-sucking bitch." Natsuki mumbles, shuffling and throwing things into our bag. "The only thing I suck nowadays is you, little puppy." I tease, sticking out my tongue at her. Natsuki grabs my tongue and holds it there until I smack at her hand. I whimper and she smiles widely, starting to stand. I follow her down the aisle and we quickly call a cab. Natsuki sits dutifully in my lap despite eye rolls from the driver and we share a look of disgust. Just as I expected Americans to be. The tightness of our parkas makes a a swishy noise that is highly displeasing. The car stops outside a cabin, the one I remember from the pictures. It drives away quickly after we exit and we realize why as we hear the piano. Natsuki slams the door open and we find Monika calmly seated at the piano, her hair bloody and her clothes stained. A knife and bow atop the piano. "Monika, what have you done." Natsuki gasps, clinging to my side. "Oh, my friends. You've come finally!" Monika glows, standing from the piano. "Monika, anwser her." I say, sternly. I refuse to act lightly at this moment. "I've gone Yandere like everyone says I am. But over...him." Monika nods, admiring the blood on her. A man comes from a door we didn't see, startling us. Even taller than me, he dwarfs Monika. As he opens his mouth to speak, Natsuki finally looks at him and falls to the floor. I reach for her and she utters one word. "Adonis."