Sayo-nara

The image of the blood on my hands would be a constant reminder of what I had done. Thier interwined bodies bloody and crippled. The police shocked and my friends crying. Adonis stands silently next to me, his hands firm on my shoulders. He supported me through the murders, helped me fake a murder suicide. Yuri holds Natsuki's hand as Logan looks painfully at me. We don't cry for Sayori and barely cry for MC. They deserved what they have gotten.

_TWO DAYS EARLIER_

I was at the piano, my heart pained and empty. I couldn't forget the disgust that having MC's hands on me had brought. "What is it?" Adonis questioned, looking from the TV. "I cannot live happily knowing he has disrespected us so, Adonis." I mumble under my breath, attempting to keep my hands still. "Then let us take care of that, sweetheart." Adonis smirks, rising from the couch to come to the piano bench. His hands dance over mine as we caress the keys together, playing out a heartbreaking melody of pain. "Let us get our revenge."

We left at 3 am, both clothed in black. Our hands squeeze each other every few seconds to keep ourselves focused and happy. He smiles down at me as I look up at him when we push past Sayori's front gates. The house is dark and empty as we take through it. Adonis places the suicide note of Sayori next to her head as I push the sedative needle into her skin. This is a lethal dose. MC awakens a few minutes after our arrival and he reaches for me, his face alight. I put out the light in his eyes with three shots and Yuri's best knife. The amethyst handle that signifies pain, loss and ecstasy. Power. I wish I could say I cried as I watched them bleed and Adonis slam the knife into Sayori's esophagus using MC's lifeless hands. Adonis kisses me and the blood on our faces mix, causing a copper tang between our lips. It is the taste of freedom.

_PRESENT_

We sit at my house after the funeral, none of us looking surprised. I look at Adonis and think of how we made love over the bodies, more life and love between us than there ever was between the now-dead. It was heaven. Adonis's hand squeezes my leg as Yuri punctuates a point with a slice of bread. Logan's hand is heavy on Natsuki's and Yuri's is the same. "I believe we should continue with the club, everyone. Literature has no true happiness or peace, why should a club of lit be anything but what literature truly is?" Adonis offers, his hair falling into his eyes. I nod and Yuri smirks, kicking me gently under the table. We make a unanimous vote and shake on it as one. Nothing left to care about or worry for. Bye Bye bitch. Sayo-fucking-nara <33