Positions

How different the world is today. I stand silently over MC's grave. There's no flowers, no inscription. Just the two letters we carved into it and layers of dust. I look for Natsuki over my shoulder and find her feeding some squirrels by the gates. Monika disappeared and we have no word of her location. I know Adonis will care for her. The fortune cookie in my hand cuts into my skin with it's sharp corners. Natsuki instructed me to open it at the grave and say nothing until it was opened and buried. I look at it quizically and am desperate to speak. I crack it and watch as the little slip of paper falls to the ground. "Peace can be found in exile." The text reads. I bury it deep into the dirt and tears fall slowly down my face. I feel a squeeze around my hand and find Monika next to me. "Monika, how?" I weep, my heart swelling. Monika says nothing as she looks me up and down, looking into the distance at Natsuki. "Why won't you anwser me?" I scream, throwing my hands out at her. I watch her disintegrate between my fingertips as Natsuki comes into focus. "Yuri? What the flying fuck was that?" Natsuki snaps, shaking my arms in frustration. I shake my head as we travel slowly back to the car. "I was dreaming." I muse as Natsuki hops into the drivers' seat and begins to drive. In almost a blick of an eye, we arrive home. I look up at the house and see Monika with Adonis at the steps. They look jubilant and bright. Almost iridescent in the sunshine. "Hello Adonis." I smile and wave, happy again to see them. Natsuki slaps my hand down and shakes her head, murmuring. "What a crazy bitch." I follow Natsuki in and find my knives all over the table. My turquoise one is at the edge and I grip it firmly. I pull it close to my face and examine it, my body warming. How it will feel to insert this into my body. Rub the cold metal to my clit, my body burning and lurching. I swipe the rest to the floor and climb onto the table. Natsuki's kisses against my tummy make the temptation too much to resist. Natsuki runs the knife along the outside of my panties, my legs parted desperately as I howl with pleasure. She kisses and licks at my clit through the fabric, making the saliva soak through to my already soaked entrance. I come screaming against her tongue, the perfect strokes capturing my soul. I squeeze her and move to pull off her clothes as well, but the knife falls to the floor and my eyes snap open. I am alone.