Succumb To Jealousy

He thinks of her constantly. His hands in her hair, his love in her heart and vice versa. This is not how things were supposed to go. While MC is showering, I pull my phone from the beside drawer and dial the only number I know by heart. "Yes, Sayori?" Logan bites when she anwsers. "Don't you dare take that fucking tone with me. He's losing interest in me." I snap, resisting the urge to throw my phone across the room. I can hear the annoyance in Logan's voice and I feel a pang of regret. "We are aware and it doesn't help Monika has been in bumblefuck for two months. We could've finished things by now, but she's gone." Logan laments, pulling away from the phone speaker. I think for a moment and hang up. Yuri would know, that bitch. "Where is Monika." I demand as soon as the dial tone ends. "Fuck if we know, you cunt." Natsuki grimaces, sounding far away and choppy. "Where are you two? I thought ya'll did nothing but bake and fuck." I tease, settling into the pillow on our bed. "And I thought you did nothing except fake your death and steal people's boyfriends. Oops, wait, that's true." Natsuki laughs, hanging up. I swallow bitterly just as MC comes out of the shower. His hair dripping wet and soaking the rug. "Baby, how many times have I told you!" I smile, hugging him gently. "You were speaking to Natsuki. And some other girl. Was it Monika?" he asks, pulling away from me and moving to the dresser. "Her name is Logan. And what does it matter if I was talking to Natsuki?" I ask, my heart sinking. "We haven't seen our friends since we got together, Sayori." MC snaps, slamming the drawer shut. "Who says they're your fucking friends, MC?" I huff, slamming myself onto the bed. "I did." MC booms, throwing the towel down. I stand and move toward him. He flinches as my lips touch his. But as he grabs me and takes me to the bed, I know I have won.