'What Happens Now'

*Izuku's PoV*

When I came to, my eyes were glued shut and I refused to open them, still feeling pretty fucking tired from what I had gone through back at Blood Rose Manor.

It was while I was in the middle of packing up that I heard a click from underneath my bed, maybe I brushed my foot against it since I was next to the leg at the end of my bed. It would be an unsuspecting place to hide a hand grenade with a wired trip.

The minute I heard that click ring out inside my room, I stopped what I was doing and looked down under the bed, only to find said grenade that was indeed set up with a wire. Knowing what was about to happen, I immediately took what I needed, whether it was packed or not, and I immediately made a break for the window.

Jumping up, I crashed through my window just as the grenade exploded, and holy shit was it huge. I remembered the pressure from the blast sending me further into the forest below the manor, the flames searing my slimy flesh as it burned away my clothes.

But upon landing, I didn't let the shock get to me and I just carried on running down to Uraraka's home.

The last thing I heard up at the manor that night was the pained, distressed, distraught and distorted screams of my siblings all while I continued to run. And I felt something that I honestly wasn't expecting.

Some mild regret.

Last thing I remembered that night however was falling face first onto Ochako's bedroom floor, and after that, everything was a bit of a blurr and I couldn't hear a thing. I was in pain and I was exhausted, so it shouldn't have come as a surprise that I passed out right then and there.

If only I knew what was going on.

*Inko's Pov*

It's been two whole days since the incident, and here I was, sitting at my desk and wasting my life away.

" *Sob* *Sob* *Sob* Izuku, Izuku my baby! I'm so sorry! *Sob* *Sob* *Sob*" I haven't been able to stop crying hysterically ever since the loss of my baby, completely unaware that he was alive as I took another swig of alcohol as my husband All for One tried to console me, having warped himself here upon hearing the news.

"There there Inko, it's okay, just let it all out." He said as I turned to him and wrapped my arms around him, needing someone to let out all of these negative emotions too.

The truth of the matter was that I refused to believe that my first born child was dead and gone, and I don't think I'd ever be able to. In all fairness, every mom would most likely react like this if something were to happen to their child, and I honestly wouldn't blame them.

But something happened that I didn't entirely expect at all...I felt angry.

I don't know why I was feeling this way, but ever since Izuku's death, I've felt incredibly angry and I haven't got a clue as to why, I wasn't angry at anything or anybody.

"It's not right! It's just not right!" I was a complete mess at the moment that I didn't hear my emails go off initially, but it seemed Keiki did as he pointed it out to me and read it out.

"It was sent by...Hmm? Why would one of them send you an email?" Keiki asked me as he looked at my computer, given that I was in my office at the moment, trying to find some form of solace in my work but to no avail.

"It's a long story that I'll tell you about another time, but please, just hold me Keiki, please!" I said as I continued crying, but something was peaking my husband's interest that I am so glad that he did.