'Meeting The Beast of Blood : Part 2'

*Izuku's PoV*

I began to show Ochako's mother the exact events that had occurred that day when I caused U.A to shut down, the very scenario where the three perverted dickheads who had the fucking nerve to call themselves heroes in training making forceful advances on Ochako for what was very clearly an accident. I could feel her emotions war with each other deep in her heart, and just like the brunette that is my host, everyone last one of her instincts told her that none of this was real and that I was manipulate her into thinking this was what happened, but her logic constantly told her that she was only seeing it through Ochako's eyes and not my own. After this process, Rei was left completely stunned and confused by what she had seen through her daughter's eyes while I reassured my host that everything was fine and allowed her to sit upright.

"W-what just happened?" Rei asked as she continued to try and process what she had seen, her emotions now starting to crumble with her tears threatening to escape again as she kept replaying the events of her daughter getting advanced on by three older boys. "You just saw Ochako's memories, not mine. The reason why you didn't see the whole thing was because I caused her to blank out and took control over her body's systems. After that, the rest is history." I said again in a broad and straightforward tone while I moved out of the way and let both women look at each other, Ochako with a sad and scared look while Rei looked at her with worry, empathy and pity. "I'm so sorry mom, I know I let you down." My host nearly started sobbing again as her mother brought the younger brunette closer to her and hugged Ochako while telling her that she was so sorry that this had happened to her precious little girl. For a while, both of the Uraraka's sat there, embracing each other as I watched them and feeling a new emotion. I didn't know what it was, but I strangely felt very sorry that this has to have happened to the both of them while I was also confused why I felt so angry...Towards myself.

It felt as though I was the reason behind their grieving, not that I knew that anyway, but I didn't know why I felt like just driving a knife into my own head. "What the hell is going on with me? Why do I feel like this? What is up with this girl, is there something about her that I'm not aware of? That shouldn't even be possible, I can read her thoughts and emotions as easily as she could read a book, so what's the problem?" I thought to myself as my body shifted to that of my humane self and I took a seat next to the two crying Urarakas. They just continued crying with each other and hugging one another with me just sort of sitting on the sidelines and berating myself for what I felt was my fault, despite me wondering why I'm feeling like this at all.

After a few more minutes of the two Urarakas sobfest, the two were able to regain their composure as at some point I went looking for some tissues for the two because they were a complete mess. After the two fixed themselves and cleaned up, I was able to finally join a conversation between the two family members with Rei starting it. "So...What was my daughter doing outside of U.A at that hour?" Given everything that's happened, all she wanted at this point was just a straight and honest answer from me. "Your daughter and I went to what I'll just say is a den for people like me to come along and have a good time after a hard day of work. Think of us as sort of fucked up tooth fairies except we knock out the teeth and take the cash." I said with the best description of what a vast majority of the people in L.U.X were, mentally unstable mercenaries.

Hearing my words, Rei turned her attention to her daughter and looked at her in confirmation of what was said with Ochako nodding her head to tell her that this actually happened. At this, the matriarch shivered in her seat at the thought of more people like me before her eyes widened upon remembering something that was mentioned earlier from her Ochako. She turned her gaze to me and spoke, her voice shaky as she said something that made me a little confused. "W-wait a minute, d-did Ochako c-ca-call you...Midoriya?" I raised my eyebrow in slight confusion at this question as I assumed she knew who I was already, I was all there was on the news and in the media. "Umm, yeah. I'm all over the news ma'am, my second name is up there and everything." "Tell me, your mother wouldn't happen to be a woman named Inko Midoriya would she?" I couldn't help but mentally facepalm at how the lady has been so far behind the news. "Seriously, do you not watch the news!?" I thought to myself before responding to her question.