'Telling the Story and Planning Ahead'

*Izuku's PoV, two weeks prior to current events.*

Two weeks ago was meant to be a special day for us, and it was. But not in the way I had imagined it. It was meant to be the day that our family finally ends the war between us and the Italian crime boss family, the Changrettas. I doubt my mom was in on it otherwise she would've been there to stop it. I was the last out of my siblings to arrive on Forge Street in Hosu, the street where the leading members of the Changrettas lived on, and when I got off my motorcycle, I was met with my five younger siblings.

"Well look who's arrived at last! How you doing, big brother?" My brother Jason asked as he wore a large orange and black trench coat, his auburn orange hair shining with what sun there was on that cloudy day.

"I'm doing alright, thanks for the concern Jason." I responded to him in kind as I pulled both a drill and a long machete from the box that I had strapped onto the back of my bike. As I walked closer, I realized that none of my siblings didn't have any weapons with them which made no sense, both our family and the Changrettas have hated each other for years.

"Here Izuku, you're going to need this." Genjiro stretched out his arm and offered me a small flask containing some sort of liquid, and hearing that I'm going to need it, I took it from his hands, twisted the lid off and gave it a quick sniff. The scent that my nose was greeted with was the smell of our mom's special, family only rum, and I couldn't help but crack my brother a smile for it.

I proceeded to take a good swig of our mother's rum, but something felt off to me. I could feel the eyes of all my siblings on me, but in a way that made me feel uncomfortable. I felt as though I was being played as a pawn, and so when I finished having a fill of our mother's rum, I handed the flask back to my little brother Riot, and I noticed my suspicions were true. All of them, Genjiro, Akira, Ada, Jason and Arthur were all looking at me with smiles on their faces.

"What? What are you all staring at me for?" I asked but got no response initially as I heard both Jason and Genjiro speak, and now I really wanted an answer. "What!?"

"Alright, I think that's enough dillydallying for the time being. Come on everyone, let's end this war!" Ada chanted, mom left her in charge of this mission to see how well it pans out and see just what kind of leader Ada could be. And just like that, we were off to end this war with the Changrettas once and for all.

But as we walked into the street and as the Italians came out of their homes to look at us walking over, I noticed that my siblings had surrounded me in a ring, and that our enemies were unarmed as we walked right into a gun range. I was starting to get increasingly uncomfortable with what was going on, usually it was me and Genjiro that spearheaded our attacks, and that was the plan we settled on a week prior, so I was really confused as to why we're not following it now.

"Ada, what are we doing? We're supposed to attack the Little Venice Restaurant, so why are we at a gun range?" I asked my little sister, but she didn't respond to me and just kept walking, so I turned to my other siblings to get answers from them, but they just did exactly what Ada had done and kept silent which gave some great concern to me. "Is anyone going to answer me!?"

Upon exclaiming this in the middle of the range with a few Italians looking at us, Genjiro, Ada, Akira, Jason and Arthur all stopped and turned to look at me...And they all dropped the weapons they had brought with them as my orange-haired brother comes and takes the drill and machete from my hands. To my sprurise, they all consecutavly pulled out a white rose for each of them, and another one for me that Ada held.

"What the hell are you doing Ada?" I asked her as she approached me. I was more confused and unsettled than ever before while she placed the stem of the flower in through the whole for my button on my tailcoat, before she proceeded to place her hands on my cheeks, and with a big and bright smile, she finally answered my question as to why we're here at the gun range. But it was not one I was expecting whatsoever.