'Meeting Up'

*3rd Person PoV*

How the fuck did Ochako manage to convince them all to a trip to L.U.X?

Before their trip started, the brunette had asked Izuku if it was at all possible to arrange that they meet up at the club where the party just doesn't stop. It took some time, given that Izuku didn't want to attract attention to himself, especially if that attention was from his family. After a little persuasion from Ochako's part though, he eventually caved in.

Despite not even ever hearing of this place, the classroom party animals Kaminari, Ashido, Toru and Mineta were all too eager to check this place out for themselves, and managed to talk more of their classmates such as Kirishima and Sero to even the more stoic of 1-A such as Yaoyorozu and even Iida.

So again, how did the young hero in training manage to convince them all to meet up in L.U.X which was literally a den for villains?

Of course, Izuku took the necessary steps in making sure that the whole place was cleared out of all villains with the help of the only person who knew that he was alive after the assassination attempt. Booth was very helpful in making sure that the club didn't have any villains present during the time the class was over.

It was because of Booth that Izuku managed to clear the whole place of villains and made sure that the club was available for them without giving it away that it's a den for scum.

Now, Izuku was left with one last problem.

"Come on, where the hell is it?" He asked as he threw one piece of clothing after the other.

He was trying to find something that he had brought with him and so far, he wasn't having much luck. "Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck." He continuously spat out that one word as he tossed his clothes over his head, trying to find whatever it was he was looking for.

"Red, you know you don't have to look all proper and all that shit right?" The gravity girl asks the crazy teenager, sitting on her bed and looking at him with a pleasant smile. "You can wear the most casual things and you're alright."

Hearing what she said, Izuku looked over his shoulder and glanced at her, showing his ruby red eyes to her. "What was that? What did I say about you swearing? That's my job." He says in a joking manner as he raises a hand up and pulls his eyelid down slightly, casting a humorous smile at her while sticking his tongue out.

"And no, the clothes aren't what I'm fussing over. I'm trying to find my bracelet. The one that you and I bought when we were out shopping, remember?"

Ochako thought back to the day they went to the mall for some time to get to know one another better. And she remembered the bit where she and Izuku bought matching bracelets for one another, both of them having their favorite colors to show which one they belonged to.

Her permanent blush grew slightly as she remembered that lovely day, a soft smile creeping into the contours of her lips as she hummed joyfully. "Chocola? Hello?" Izuku called her, grabbing her attention. "You wouldn't happen to know where it is, would you?"

"Huh? Oh, your bracelet! Yeah yeah, I believe I left it in my jewelry box for safe keeping in case you lost it." She pointed to the little pink box that's just on her desk next to Izuku. "Here, I'll get the key for you."

"No need." He says to her before the brunette could even get up from her bed. "Or don't you remember who you're dating?" Izuku raised his hand up before the texture of human skin and his natural hue vanished and it turned into the red and slimy consistency that he's composed of.

Ochako only raised an eyebrow in confusion as to what he's doing, but she then had that confusion ripped away from her when his hand deformed as he placed it on the box, red and black tendrils wrapping around the small object as the location where his hand connects to his wrist is placed directly on top of the keyhole.