'Carnage VS U.A'

"This had been the ultimate commercial break! So now it's time to return to your regularly scheduled program!" Shouted the blood beast as he bared his skewer-like claws while opening his jaws a little, further showing his mouth full of long, black teeth that can slice through flesh and crush through bone as easily as cutting through paper with a pair of scissors, or as easily as crushing a clump of sandstone in one's hand. The pro heroes trembled at the sight of the young boy turning into something that looked like a demon had crawled straight out of the Necronomicon as the 18+ heroine Midnight realizes just who exactly it is they're dealing with. "N-n-no way! I-it can't be!" Izuku's smile only widened with the pro heroine's fear-fueled words as the tips of his tendrils that spiralled in the air from his back suddenly turn into pointy and sharp cleavers.

"Oh yes Ms Midnight, you're going up against the secret love child of Venom himself! YEAH, I KNOW YOU HAVE A BILLBOARD ABOUT IT SHOTO TODOROKI YOU FUCKING SOLLY BITCH!" Izuku shouts out to the ocean of students, causing the student of fire and ice...

"Oh yes Ms Midnight, you're going up against the secret love child of Venom himself! YEAH, I KNOW YOU HAVE A BILLBOARD ABOUT IT SHOTO TODOROKI YOU FUCKING SOLLY BITCH!" Izuku shouts out to the ocean of students, causing the student of fire and ice to grit his teeth as anger burned in his heart. This was the son of the monster that took the life of his father, so of course he'd be upset about it, even if he wasn't supposed to be. "Your father killed mine a long time ago, but the opposite will happen between you and me!" the polychromatic-eyed boy shouts to the villain as fire and roasting temperatures start roaring from his left side while ice and bitter cold temperatures began to creep in from his right. He was only of the very few students that actually have a brave face on them, the rest were completely petrified at Izuku's nightmarish appearance.

In particular, one boy of the class who could be mistaken for a kindergartner with purple balls on his head immediately screamed like a bitch from laying eyes on what was once the redhead and immediately passed out onto the floor, sleeping in a puddle of his own piss with a look of horror carved into his face. Ochako looked at Izuku with terrified eyes, knowing that she's against the monster that took any many top heroes, killed countless people, innocents and heroes alike, and even committed many different acts of crime throughout his life. Now, she felt as though she's taking part in that same fight over ten years ago, but on a much bigger scale. Despite the fear that gripped her heart, she refused to let it beat her as she dons a look of determination on her face and turns to her classmates and attempts to boost morale.

"Guys, I know that a lot of you are scared stiff right now, but the heroes need us. If you remember back to over ten years ago, many of Japan's top ten heroes had a really tough time dealing with Venom, hell, he even managed to kill Endeavour whose quirk worked so well against him. Who knows what Venom JR over there can do, but we're heroes in training, right? No matter what, we always go and rescue lives and stop terrible villains like him from hurting people! Whether they like it or not, they're going to need our help!" Hearing the brunette's inspiring words and letting them sink in, the class looked at each other and then back to her as they gave Ochako heavy-hearted, determined smiles.

Seeing this, the brunette leads the charge of students as they rushed to help the heroes, their teachers, before all hell breaks loose. Over at the heroes side of things, the U.A staff steeled their hearts and prepared for the ensuing fight as All Might was the first step forward, confronting the blood beast. "So, your father had an interesting name. You have a name as he did?" At this, Izuku perked a lens in confusion for a moment before a glimpse of surprise appears in his eyes as his mouth hangs open a little. "You know what, I never really thought about it. Hold on hold on, let me think of one really quick." Izuku then brought a long, pointy and bony looking finger up to his lipless jaws and began going on a mutter spree about an alias that would suit him, much to the heroes annoyance as they think to themselves. "Is he seriously doing this right now?"