'Ochako's Now in The Villain Life'

*3rd Person PoV*

Ochako only looked at the villain with eyes of fear while Izuku returned it with a sinister grin of his own, his ruby red eyes shining in the flashing lights from looking at his host's expression. "I-I'm sorry, but did you just say...D-d-d-death rolling?" Ochako asked, her voice wavering at the end of her own sentence. "Mhm, it sounds a little complicated and it also sounds like what you're thinking right now, but it's really simple. We do a quick round of rock paper scissors to see who rolls first, and after seeing who makes the first roll, that person rolls ten times the number you bet. So for example, if you rolled $15.000, you'll have to start the game with the number 150.000. You keep rolling lower and lower until one person hit's number one, and once that player hits one, they win the bet and claim their reward. Does that make any sense to you?" Izuku asked after laying down the ground rules of the game while Ochako tossed her fear and timidity to the side and paid attention to the parasite that was Izuku Midoriya. "Okay, so that's how it works then? Rock, Paper, Scissors to see who rolls first, and then we begin rolling by ten times the number of money we bet on one of us hits one and we win?" Ochako repeated the rules she heard, wanting the redhead to confirm that this was what he had told her.

"Yep, and if you're caught cheating, it's majority vote to either kill you off or simply restart the roles entirely, hence the killing part giving it the name Death Rolling. And the people always tend to go for the former." Izuku had confirmed the brunette's question while also telling her the two potential punishments that could occur should she cheat. "And how do I avoid cheating?" She asked, some sweat dripping down her forehead as she gave Izuku a bit of a nervous smile, her worry quickly turned to relief when the psychopath sitting next to her told her how to avoid being labeled a cheater in a game of Death Rolling. "It's simple really...Just keep rolling a number between one and the number your opponent gets after their rolls. You'll also need to pay the money offered at the moment you lose, not at any point in the future. Because if you don't then your shoulders will be saying goodbye to your head as it bounces along the street like a bouncy ball." The parasitic psycho said, causing the telekinetic gravity girl to give him a black expression she thought. "Yeah, I'm not going to get involved in this thing now."

"I never said you were going to be playing." Hearing this, Ochako's eyes glimmered with piqued curiosity as she glanced at Izuku with a lowered eyebrow. "You and I are friends after all, aren't we? I'm not going to make you do anything you're not comfortable with Uraraka, you've got my word on that." Izuku proceeded to give her a genuinely honest smile, but this one wasn't like the rest. The permanent blush on Ochako's face increased a little as her chocolate brown eyes sparkled sheer awe, her heart jumping two beats and making her feel a little faint from seeing Izuku giving her perhaps the most humane smile she had ever given him, showing off his shining white teeth whilst flashing her that closed-eye smile that, surprisingly enough, gave him the almage of an angel despite being more than capable of making the Devil himself cower into a corner. "Oh my goodness look at him, he's so adorable when he's smiling like that. I don't think anyone besides his mom has seen him so human like before...Wait...DID I JUST CALL HIM ADORABLE!?"

As soon as this thought made it into her head, Ochako instantly turned away to cover her now entirely beet red face, slapping her cheeks repeatedly as she tried to get the thought out of her head by reminding herself of who exactly she was with at the moment. "D-did you just call me cute?" She couldn't see her face from her sitting position right now, but Ochako could hear both the shock and confusion in his voice as she remembered that Izuku could hear her voice from inside her own head. When she turned around to look at the villain, she could see the biggest blush on Izuku's face as he looked as red as a tomato fresh from the steamer with actual steam pouring from his ears and somehow, his eye sockets. "W-WA-WAIT, H-HOW DID YO-"