Chapter 5

I've reached 100 views – yay! Thanks so much for reading. Thank you especially BluMoonnnLilacflower12123xtnsthingsxAnoymoose1273 and DO_lovebooks05 for commenting and/or voting for me – your support means the world!

Piper's POV

Josh? No... Anyone but Josh.

He looks at me and smiles. I force a smile back.

'The auditions for male and female soloist will be held next week. Thursday, 4 O'clock', Nick explains. 'I encourage you all to audition'.

'Feel free to book some studio time to practice. And remember there's not just Studio A. There's studio 1 too, as well as the music room. I highly recommend the trio and duet dancers start communicating and discussing what times they can practice during the week', Emily says. 'You can run through times with me after rehearsal. Right now, work on the 10-person dance!'

A-troupe huddle together. 'Right,' Richelle starts. 'Anyone got any more ideas for the dance?'

'Well... maybe we should start to delegate characters', Henry suggests.

'Great idea!', Amy cheers and we all nod in agreement.

'Well, Ozzy has to be Harry. I mean, he's got dark hair and he's the only one that wears glasses!', Finn exclaims.

'Amy could be Hermione', I suggest. 'She's got the right hair'.

'I do for young Hermione but her hair's almost straight by the later movies', Amy says. 'You should be Hermione, Piper!'

I grin. Hermione was always my favourite character.

'Finn's the only blonde boy, so he has to be Malfoy', Kingston says.

'Ugh, great!', Finn complains.

'Hey, it's better than being Voldemort!', I point out. 'Who will be Voldemort?'

'Uh, whoever has the smallest nose', Ozzy says.

Everyone bursts out in laughter.

'Well, on the note of blonde hair, Richelle is the only blonde girl so she should be Luna', Summer explains.

'Ooh, Kenzie should be Bellatrix!', Finn cheers.

'WHAT?', questions Kenzie.

'I mean, your hair is perfect for it. And you can be super sassy', Finn continues.

Kenzie tilts her head and smiles. 'True'.

'Amy can be Nagini', Henry suggests.

We all turn to Henry. 'What?', We all say in unison.

Henry continues, 'I mean, we need a Nagini. Snakes are flexible, and Amy's super flexible. She could do acro all around the stage, dodging people who are trying to kill her.'

'Ok, well if we have Nagini then we need Neville', I say.

'Josh looks most like Neville', Kingston points out.

'Oh great, what a compliment', Josh says sarcastically.

We all snigger.

'Hey, don't take it to heart, Neville's a hero!', Summer beams.