Four

Movie night was something Lori, Maxine and Mary have been looking forward too

Movie night was something Lori, Maxine and Mary have been looking forward too. Along with the Cullens. Lori still noticed Bella staring at Maxine and Edward. There was times that they either held Mary back or Lori as she was tired of the questions and staring. Now it was time to relax.

"Lori, we need to get everything for the night ready." Mary said. "I have a list..."

"You are taking this little party to heart, are you?"

"This is the side of Mary that can get you in trouble." Maxine said as they watched Mary. "She's done this since birth and I don't want nothing to change."

"She's just being herself." Lori said. "There's nothing wrong there."
~~~
Sometime that day, Lori was the only one at her locker trying to find her biology book."i could have sworn I put that in here." She mumbled as she dug through her locker.

Emmett saw his mate and walked over to her. "There you are." He said. "Jasper and I were worry about you."

"I am trying to find my biology book." She tells him. "I thought I put that book in here, but I guess I didn't." She said as she shut her locker and turned to look at him. "Ready for tonight?"

"We get to know you three better." Emmett replies as they walked away talking about their movie marathon that starts that night into Sunday.

As they walked to the cafeteria, Bella walked around the corner she hid at. Neither of the Cullens wanted her. She knew that this weekend might be her chance to get with one of the Cullens. First she has to figure out how.
~~~
That night, Lori smiled as she sat between Emmett and Jasper. Maxine was talking to Edward about the movies Mary had picked out. "I'm going to get some snacks." Lori said as she walked away.

Emmett and Jasper followed her as they needed to talk to her. "Lori." She turned with a smile. "We need to talk."

"Okay." Lori said as she grabbed their hands. "What ever you two want to talk about, just tell me."

Emmett looked at Lori and touched her cheek. "We're vampires." He said.

"Is that all?"

"It amazes us all that your not scared." Jasper said. "Neither is Mary and Maxine."

"They know?"

"Well Mary was going to know soon herself because Alice saw the three of you going to La Push." Emmett tells her. "We can't go over there, but Alice believes that Mary is with one of the mutts...."

"That's not nice." Lori tells Emmett as she looked at Jasper. "Is there stories behind the reason why you all turned?"

Emmett and Jasper walked her back into the living room. Lori sat down as each of the Cullens started telling their stories, but Lori knew this was the reason why Bella was acting the way she was.

The Cullens held immortality. Something Isabella Swan wants.

 Something Isabella Swan wants