Twenty three

Lori couldn't believe that after their discussion, the three of them had packed, but it was time for graduation and that was something Lori Swan was not going to miss out on. Emmett stood with Charlie as he held Danielle and Emmett with Daniel. "I wanted to thank you and Jasper for giving Lori love that she deserves. You two gave her a family."

"You're welcome. All we wanted was to make sure she is happy and loved. The twins were a shock, but I don't think we would change it either." He says. "Has Lori told you about leaving?"

"She has. Says that you two just wanted sometime with her and the twins. No one else." He says. "I'm guessing Edward and Maxine are leaving so they can focus on trying for a baby?"

"Yeah. We all three spoke too. Lori doesn't want a marriage. She is fine with how things are with us three. Plus, it would be a struggle trying to figure out what last name we want." Hearing Jasper's name had Emmett looking at the twins. "There's daddy."

"There is the other one." Charlie pointed out. "There's mommy blowing kisses."

Emmett laughed as he knew that he would never trade this life for anything.
~~~
After graduation, Emmett and Jasper stood behind Lori as she hugged her father. "I'll call you as soon as we land and then once we have relaxed, we will come back." She tells him. "I love you, daddy."

"Love you, princess." He says.

Jasper and Emmett smiled as she walked over to them. "We will be back in no time, darlin. This is just something we need as a family."

"I know." She tells him. "I'm not hurt and this isn't goodbye either. This is just a break from Forks and the drama that is caused by Bella and Lisa."

Maxine and Edward arrived as Mary showed up with Jacob. "You too, Mary?"

"Yep." She says. "Let's get the hell out of here."

They all laughed as they went to their gates. Three Cullens with their mates, and two with their kids, and a shifter with his imprint. Going to three separate locations.
~~~
Three months later, Lori, Emmett, and Jasper arrived back in Forks. They were refreshed, they're bonds are deeper than ever. Charlie stood there waiting with Sue. Seeing Lori with the twins and Emmett and Jasper had him smiling. "Hey."

"Hi, daddy."

And just like that, everything was normal. Daddy had moved onto Sue, Jacob and Mary were getting married, Maxine and are having their first child together. For me, well, there isn't a ring as I don't care for jewelry, but Emmett and Jasper have asked me to marry them and I said yes. Just not in no hurry for a wedding. Thank you for reading my story.

Thank you all for reading Their Beautiful Swan.