Seven

Lori arrived at the school with Jasper as they had a field trip

Lori arrived at the school with Jasper as they had a field trip. Maxine and Edward looked at them as they saw Lori in Jasper's arms. She didn't look at Bella once making them understand that Lori was still hurt by what Bella done. Jasper kissed her head making her look up at him.

Bella glared as she watched Lori and Jasper share a kiss. Mary, Percy, and Alice walked over to them. "Lets go my little Swan." Mary said making Lori pull away from Jasper.

"Why little Swan?"

"Because your short."

Lori stuck her tongue out as Jasper chuckled. Lori looked at him as he kissed her again. "Ugh." Mary said as she walked away. "I don't know who has it bad. Jasper and Emmet or Edward."

"Edward." Lori said as she pointed at Maxine and Edward.

"Good point. Now let's go!"
~~~
Lori smiled as Jasper had his arms around her. They looked at each plant, but stopped as they saw Bella. "I'm not in the mood to deal with your shit." Lori said.

"I just need to talk to Jasper. Alone."

"No." Jasper says as he kissed Lori's head. "Whatever it is, just back off."

Bella glared as he wasn't going to be left alone with her. Lori tried her best not to laugh, but couldn't do it. "I can't believe you blew her off like that."

"I have my mate and I will kill anyone who tries to get in the way."

Lori looked at him and noticed that she has a lot to learn about Jasper. This side of Jasper she has not learned and thought of a way to do get to know each one by herself. "Jasper, instead of heading home, can we go on a date. Just the two of us."

"Why?"

"I want to know you and Emmett better, but in order for me to do that. I have to be alone with you two one at a time."

Jasper nodded understanding what she meant. There are things they have to learn about her and they agreed to do that by being alone with her. Lori smiled as she couldn't wait.
~~~
"Still looking for a place to get to know Lori?" Dominic asked.

"Yeah. Jasper is planning on taking her somewhere later all because of Bella will follow them. So their plans after school has been canceled." Emmett said. "Lori still wants to know Jasper to, but the have to find a place where Bella will never look."

"So she is watching out for them."

"Yep." Emmett said. "I think we need to get her out of town."

Next chapter will be focused on Mary and you all will know who she will be with