Eleven

Lori woke up to see Jasper in her room

Lori woke up to see Jasper in her room. "Where's Em?" She asked.

"Hunting."

Lori straddled him smiling. "Then I'll get him when he gets back."

Jasper was surprised that she didn't care if one was missing. Right now, he didn't care as he got the chance to have Lori Swan all to himself. Lori started to moan as she felt him inside of her making Jasper moan too. "Oh my god." She said as Jasper flipped them over so he can be in charged.

Mary walked outside to her car to hear Lori and Jasper. "She had the two of them last night and now its just Jasper. That girl has it made." She mumbled as Edward and Maxine arrived. "I would leave if I were you."

The two shared a look before getting back in the car and driving off. Mary laughed as she wondered how late they would be at school. As she got in her car, she saw Emmett jumping up to Lori's room and joining them.
~~~
At school, rumors about a new girl arrived causing Lori to look at Emmett and Jasper. "Why do I have a bad feeling that it has something to do with that vampire that saved Bella?"

"Because it is and Bella is loving the attention." Maxine said as they watched Bella walk by with the new girl. "Alice, is she the one."

"Yes." She says. "She'll listen to every word Bella says just to make it look like we are the bad guys."

Lori rolled her eyes as she walked away with Emmett and Jasper behind her. They knew she was not too happy about someone running their mouth on her and that was unsettling. "Lori..."

"I don't want someone trying to kill me because of what my sister has to say." She says. "All I try to do is live my life and love the two of you. That's all I want."

Jasper sighed as Emmett pulled Lori in a hug. "Lori, we know that none of this is your fault or Maxine's." Jasper says as he got her to look up at him. "You are someone Emmett and I have been looking for. We just didn't expect to have a shared mate."

"Which I don't mind it at all." She says as she looked at them. "It means that I get to love two people that love me too."

Emmett picked her up causing her to scream out.

Little ways from the three is Bella and Lisa. Lisa growled as she didn't believe a single word that she heard from the three as Bella smirked. Jasper felt anger and looked to see the new girl and growled. "Jasper, let's go." Lori says. "Their just a waste of time."

Jasper wrapped his arm around her as they walked off with Emmett on the other side of Lori. Lori started talking about prom or something that they could do together. Jasper and Emmett shared a look as they actually have been planning on taking Lori out of Forks just like Edward has been planning the same for Maxine. "Actually, we have been talking."

"How do you feel about going on a trip with us?" Jasper asked.

"It would be just the three of us. No one won't find us."

"A getaway with the two men I love." She says. "Deal."