Nine

Lori knew that today was going to be stressful

Lori knew that today was going to be stressful. Sun's out meaning no Cullens. Lori and Maxine had plans to do some dress shopping hoping that would keep their mind off Bella. Lori wished, she just wished that her sister would move on and start being the sister she should be. Sighing, Lori grabbed her bag and walked out of her room.

Once she made it outside, Maxine and Mary waited for her. "Are you heading with us to Port Angeles?"

"Sure." She said. "I say we skip school and just make the day of it as we already know, Bella is about to find out."
~~~
Lori sighed as she actually went with Mary's plan and so far, no dress stood out. Mary had her dress, but Maxine and Lori were struggling. They have tried on 50 dresses or maybe more and neither of them lived up to their expectations. They wanted one that will make them stand out, something that Emmett, Jasper, and Edward would like to see their mates in. "I give up!" Lori said.

"Agree."

"Come on. I know you two will find the one unless..."

"No." The two girls said.

"Alice...'

"Mary, shut it."

"She can find the perfect dress." Mary finished.

Lori and Maxine looked at one another and sighed as they had no other choice. "Fine." Maxine says. "But Alice better not find us a dress that shows a lot of everything."

"She won't."

Lori got a text from Emmett telling her that Bella almost got raped, but someone saved her. Lori looked out the window and saw that it was dark. "Well." She said as Mary and Maxine got beside her. "How long were we in here?"

"For a long time." Mary tells them. "You two couldn't find a dress you liked and we spent hours in this store instead of looking for more at other stores."

Lori sighed as they walked out to see Edward waiting for Maxine. Mary and Lori shared a look. "Maxine! Lover boy is here!"

Maxine walked out and saw Edward. "Bella won't be bothering us no more." Edward tells them. "Another vampire saved her and she is her mate."

Lori smiled as she grabbed Mary and walked away. "Maybe she'll stop hating me so much." She says.

"I don't think it's that easy." Mary tells her. "Now, lets talk about this polyamory relationship you are in."

Lori blushed as she didn't know what to say. She was falling more and more in love with them. Something she already knew.
~~~
That night, Lori arrived at home and walked upstairs. She heard Bella talking and a female's voice and smiled as she went to her room to see Emmett and Jasper. She locked her door and walked to them. Jasper looked at her before kissing her then Emmett kissed her. She pulled back and smiled. "I love you two."

"We love you."

Lori dragged them to her bed and laid between them. She yawned as she cuddled up to them. "Goodnight." She tells them as they laid with her.

Jasper kissed her head as Emmett started talking about the baseball game that was coming. That's all the two talked about. Baseball and Lori Swan.

 Baseball and Lori Swan