One

Lori Swan has been close to her sister since birth, but as they got older, Bella drifted from her

Lori Swan has been close to her sister since birth, but as they got older, Bella drifted from her. Lori didn't know what she did, but she knew that she was innocent. Now that they moved in with their father, everything changed for the worse.

Lori saw the two blondes who moved in next door and smiled as she wanted to meet them. As soon as she stepped out of the house, Bella was gone. "Never held my breath for one second." She mumbled as she walked to them. "Hello."

"Hi." Maxine replies.

"I'm Lori Swan."

"I'm Maxine and this is my twin Mary." The blonde said smiling.

"You look like you need a ride." Mary stated as she got smacked. "Ow."

"It's fine and yes. My sister left me behind."

"Wow." The twins said.

"Come on, you can ride with us." Maxine said making Lori smile.
~~~
Lori and the twins arrived at the school making eyes go from Bella to them making Bella look. She saw Lori and two blondes get out laughing. Lori smiled as she linked her arms with the blondes as they walked towards the doors.

The Cullens watched the three girls walk in. One was staring at the blonde on the left and two was staring at the brunette. "Mine." They growled.

Percy smirked as did Dominic. "You two have a shared mate." Percy replies.

Alice smiled and kissed Percy's cheek. "His right. If you two want to go meet her while Edward battles with himself over the blonde."

Inside, Lori was laughing at Mary goofing off as Maxine was comparing their schedules. Lori saw two handsome guys and blushed. Mary looked and smirked. "Don't tell me your into that poly relationship."

"I am."

Mary busted out laughing as Maxine looked at the brunette. "Heart can't help who you want. So go for it."

Lori smiled as the two guys walked over to her. "Hello." The blonde said. "I'm Jasper."

"And I'm Emmett."

"Lori."

Maxine and Mary decided to leave the three alone as it looked like they wanted that. Maxine saw a bronze haired male and smiled a little. Edward was shocked by her beauty and caught up to her.
~~~
Jasper and Emmett smiled as they saw their mate with Edward's mate and sister as they walked into the cafeteria. "I can't believe you did that." Lori tells Mary. "I wished I was there."

"I couldn't help it. She was giving the wrong information and this was something we went over at our old school. So I told her she was teaching it wrong and this is how it's done." Mary explained with a smile as they sat at the Cullens table making everyone stare in wide eyed, but the girls didn't seem to notice.

"Looks like we get to meet the two human mates." Rosalie said.

"Rosalie, I promise those girls are harmless to us. They really are funny." Dominic said. "Mary is a blunt, Lori is kind, and Maxine is like Lori."

"Are they suspicious?"

"Nope." Alice replies. "Those three are important to us."

Rosalie sighed and walked in. Dominic by her side, than Emmett and Jasper as they wanted their mate, than Alice and Percy, lastly Edward. He caught Bella's attention as his was on Maxine.

Bella turned and glared as she saw her sister. What makes her special? Bella thought.

Lori smiled at Emmett and Jasper as she agreed to their date. Let's hope their the ones I've been looking for.

 Let's hope their the ones I've been looking for