Twenty

The moment when Alice showed up meant something happened. Lori laid in bed wishing to know what was going on. Jasper walked in and sat on the bed. "What?"

"Bella's dead."

Lori froze. Her sister was dead and she didn't know anything. She hasn't talked to her in a long time and now, she's gone. Lori didn't know what to say. Her heart was broken, she felt guilty, she felt...ashamed. "Baby?" Emmett said walking in.

"Darlin'?"

"My sister is dead." She says. "And I wasn't there for her."

Her mates looked at her as she was crying. Jasper held her as Emmett joined in. There was nothing they could do, but be there. Edward and Maxine walked in to see them holding Lori causing her to turn and hug Edward.
~~~
"How stupid can you get!" Mary says as she brought Bella back to life. "Lisa would be so fucking pissed right now."

"I had to see her."

Mary realized why Bella was being reckless. "You have lost it, Bella Swan." She says. "Now, go home."

Jacob watched Bella go to her truck as he went to Mary. She smiled as he shifted back to his human self. Jacob kissed her causing her to kiss back. Bella looked back and saw causing her to roll her eyes. First her sister, then Maxine, and now Mary. Why not me?
~~~
Waking up to something wet, Lori knew. "Jasper! Emmett! The babies are coming!"

Carlisle followed the boys into the room that held Lori. One got on each side of her as Carlisle looked to see one of the babies head. "Looks like they are not waiting."

"Just get them out!"

Downstairs, Maxine looked at Edward who wrapped his arms around her as they all listened to Lori screaming. Percy looked at Rosalie and Dominic as they held one another. Alice walked in and hugged him. "Bella has to save Lydia on her own. Lori needs us."

"Exactly."

The screaming stopped and the sounds of babies where heard. Alice smiled as she knew. "She's going to look amazing."