Six

Lori woke up to see her dad by her side

Lori woke up to see her dad by her side. "Hi." She says getting him to look at her. "Please tell me Bella isn't here."

"No." Charlie tells her. "I was told by everyone what happened. I'm so sorry that your sister pushed you out in front of the car. I'm glad for Emmett and Jasper for saving you."

Lori smiled at the mention of their names. "Are they here?" Charlie shook his head. "Why?"

"I told them to go and that I will drop you off once you wake up. I need to talk to your sister for trying to kill you." Lori nodded as she had tears. "I promise to find out why she's always acted like this towards you."

"Thanks, daddy."
~~~
Lori smiled as she walked in. The house was quiet and Lori didn't call out. She heard talking and saw Maxine and Mary. "Missed me?" She said getting her friends to look at her.

"Oh my god." They said as they hugged their dear friend. "I can't believe your okay."

"Where's Emmett and Jasper?"

"We're right here, darlin'." Jasper said from behind her.

Lori smiled and ran to them. She thought today was going to be her last, but she was safe. Thanks to them. "Your safe." Emmett said as he held her.

"Take her upstairs." Mary said. "I'll get us some clothes."

Maxine nodded as Edward walked over to her. They watched Emmett and Jasper take Lori upstairs. She looked at Edward and kissed him. Edward pulled back as he saw the look in her eyes. "I'm afraid to hurt you."

"I know you won't." She tells him. "But I won't pressure you."

"I want our first time to be perfect." Edward tells her as he sat her down with him. "Lets watch a movie."

"I love you." She tells him.

"I love you."
~~~
Lori woke up and saw Emmett. "Where's Jasper?" She asked.

"Hunting."

Lori nodded and walked over to him. Emmett looked at her making him lean in and kiss her. Jasper arrived to see the two kissing making him walk over. Lori pulled away and kissed him too. She was glad to have them. Lori Swan loves both her mates and will never understand how she was this special to have two men love her and be her forevers.