Nineteen

Since that day, Mary hasn't been acting right and Maxine was worried. Emmett and Jasper took Lori to Carlisle as the baby was closer to being born. Something that had the blonde excited, but seeing her sister stare off like somethings missing had her worried. "What happened that day you and Jacob went with Bella to the movies?"

"Besides humiliation, Jacob got pissed off for what Bella did and he grabbed his stomach. Like his anger triggered something."

Edward stood near the door way listening. "Really?" She says. "Have you thought about going to see him? Talk to him. See if something happened that caused him to feel like that."

"Okay." She says. "You and Edward have fun."

Maxine's face turned blood red as Mary left. Edward laughed causing Maxine to throw a pillow at his face causing him to look at her. "Not funny."

"You know it is." Edward says walking over to her. "I love you."

"I love you."
~~~
When Mary arrived, she didn't see Bella sitting by her truck. "What are you doing here?"

"Came to check on Jacob, but he doesn't want to speak to me."

Mary nodded as she walked over to Billy's door. As soon as she went to knock the door open revealing Jacob. "Where have you been?"

"I was on my way to your house. There is a lot to explain."

Bella walked over pissed off that Jake came out of the house for Mary but not for her. She grabbed the blondes hair causing her to scream out. "Let go!"

"No." She says as she pushed Mary down who was glaring. "He is mine."

"You are a whore." Mary says. "Ever since your girlfriend left, you've been a total whore. You hate us three, you can't stand when one guy doesn't look at you."

Bella went to hit Mary, but a giant wolf got between them. Mary was shocked as she couldn't believe what she was seeing. The wolf looked at her as Bella was terrified. "Jacob?" She says.

"Mary, we need to run."

"No." She says touched the wolf's face. "Is this what you needed to talk to me about?" He nodded. "I'm not afraid of you. You can tell me once you are calmed. Just come by the house."

Jacob ran off causing Bella to look at Mary. "How?"

"I know Jacob. He would never hurt me." She says. "You are nothing, but a friend to him. If you want Lisa to come home. Wait."

"Wait?"

"Just wait for her if you really love her."

Bella watched Mary leave causing her to think about what the blonde has said. Is she going to wait on Lisa?