Fixing Problems

I'm going to have to fix that.

Slowly, I pace back and forth around the room.

Buffy's getting bored with not having anything to do. She likes to have things to do and enemies to fight, and right now she doesn't have that. I guess I'll have to find some way of giving it to her so she can enjoy herself more. Maybe I need to do some research and find some kind of evil force or demon or something that I can bring out for people to fight. Or I could get Giles on some kind of research project like he loves. Get him to come up with a list of demons and stuff, then have them come to Sunnydale for us to attack. That might be even better.

All of the gang are on some level kinda itching for something to do. If I give them something to do, that should make them feel good and help get things going again. Then they'll be a lot happier to just enjoy the fun and how much fun it can be to just relax.

I hear Faith setting things down in the kitchen and I can't help but look that way.

Speaking of having fun...

With more sounds from the kitchen, I make my way into it and see Faith at the counter laying out the pizzas we just had delivered, opening them up. Closing the distance between us, I snake my arms around her waist, pressing my back against hers and putting my head over her shoulder.

"I love seeing you in the kitchen like this."

She chuckles at that leaning into my arms and bringing one hand up to touch my face.

"Opening delivered pizza?"

I let my hands wander a little over her stomach.

"Serving food. It's very hot."

"Well, yeah, they got it to us quick."

I love it when she plays these little games too.

My hands make their way up to her tits, groping them firmly.

"You know that's not what I meant."

Her hands meet mine and she kneads her own tits with me as she lets out a contented moan. Then she pulls my hands away long enough so she turns to face me.

"I do, but I'm also hungry. Let's eat."

I give her a little grin.

"I could eat."

She gets this curious look on her face before reaching to the counter and picking up a plate, handing it to me.

"Good, let's do that."

That's not exactly what I had in mind.

After watching her for a moment, I take the plate with a bit of a frown. Turning to the pizza, I look for a slice and pick one out, putting it on my plate. Faith does the same and heads to our table. I watch her ass for a moment before following her.

"So listen DK, I wanted to talk to you about something."

Hmm, I wonder what this is about.

"Like what?"

We sit down in our usual chairs at the table, setting our plates down as we do.

"About the other day... in your office."

Ooh, this could be fun.

"It was fun, wasn't it?"

"Yeah, it was definitely a good time, I'll give you that."

She'll give me that?

"I'm more trying to figure out the how and the why of it, and I think I have an idea."

An idea?

"What kind of idea?"

"Well, I'm kinda wondering if maybe you're looking to explore new things and try new ideas, which I'm totally down with by the way. I just think we should figure out some ground rules for things."

Ground rules? Not sure how I feel about that.

"Like what?"

"I mean, I've got a few years on you, and I've done things that you haven't. So I know what I like and what I don't like. And you're still in the process of figuring that stuff out. I wanna make sure that we're figuring stuff out that we both want to do together."

Did I do something she didn't like?

"I thought you said you had fun in my office."

"I did. All I'm saying is, if you want to surprise me again with something, I want you to know what I don't like so we don't get into a big fight about the next surprise. Does that make sense?"

I guess that makes sense. I want her to want to be with me. I don't want to have to keep fixing things and changing things. Although I guess if she says no to something that I really want to try, I can always change her mind about it, or find someone else like I did with Kennedy.

"Yeah, it does."

"Cool, I guess your sister was right."

What?

"What about my sister?"

She stops as she picks up the slice of pizza on her plate.

"Nothing. I just... I talked to your sister about what I was feeling and she gave me some good advice."

They're talking about sex together? Isn't that one of their no-go topics? They shouldn't be talking about this type of thing. Not sure I like that.

"She did?"

"Yeah..."

"You talked to my sister about sex? About sex with me? Wasn't that weird?"

"Totally, but it's not like I gave her any details or anything. I just needed someone to talk to."

Definitely not a fan of this, I think I'll have to change that.

Putting my hands below the table, I dig a nail into my palm, pressing as hard as I can to break the skin. Eventually, I feel the blood flow.

"Faith?"

"Yeah?"

"I need you not to talk to my sister about our sex life."

She seems to stare blankly for a second.

"Sure."

Okay, good...

"Now... let's talk about what you're into."

We smile at each other.

"We smile at each other