Fun with Giles

That was so much fun.

Pulling my pants up, I enjoy the feeling of it sliding over my ass and do them up.

I knew it would be, but it's great to know that I was right. Things went exactly how I would've hoped. A lot of stammering and uncertainty when I showed up, but ultimately he couldn't keep that side of him from coming out. He's always been a dirty old man into younger girls. It was just that he managed to hide it so well over the years. But he couldn't hide it from me, especially when I showed up the way I did.

I lean down, bending at the waist, to pick up the short plaid school girl shirt I was wearing when I walked in here. As I straighten up, I look back at the mostly stunned and naked Rupert in bed, staring at  my body.

He really had no choice but to give in to the urges he's kept repressed so long. And why would he keep them hidden anymore? I offered myself up to him as soon as he opened the door. From the look on his face right now, it was completely worth it. Which of course it was, he just had a piece of me.

It's hard not to smile at the still obvious desire on his face despite how well I satisfied him.

Plus he got the job done himself like I knew he would. His experience and willingness to do things a younger man wouldn't was definitely a turn on. The things we did to each other were so much fun.

Stuffing the skirt into the tiny backpack I brought with me to complete my outfit, I look for my sheer white t-shirt that barely concealed the fact that I wasn't wearing anything underneath.

He did his fair share of stuffing during our time together and I loved every minute of it. You'd think he'd slow down over the years, but I guess not. Which is good because it wouldn't have been as much fun if he couldn't keep it up... both literally and figuratively. Thankfully he managed to do both. And for longer than I would've expected him to. Made it all the more satisfying.

Again I lean down, picking up the white t-shirt and turning around to give him one last good look at my tits before putting it on. Smoothing it out on me, I focus on him with a big smile.

"Thanks daddy, that was a lot of fun."

After a few seconds, he tries to respond.

"Dawn... I..."

I blow him a kiss which has him stopping.

"Don't worry about it daddy. It's not like you're going to remember any of this."

I make my way out of his bedroom and towards the main floor. As I do, I reach into a pocket on my backpack and prick myself on the needle in there, making me bleed.

I want him to forget about what just happened.

Pulling my hand out of the pocket, I suck on the finger I pricked to help it heal while throwing the backpack over my shoulder. When I get to just inside his door, I turn around, taking the pigtails out of my hair and putting the scrunchies around my wrists.

"Giles? Giles are you here?"

He starts to scramble up in his bed to deal with me being here.

"One moment Dawn."

Again I hear scrambling as he probably struggles to put on his clothes. It isn't long before I finally see him making his way down the stairs. He's wearing a robe and sweat pants.

I guess it was the only thing he had to put on.

"I do apologize. It appears as though I overslept this morning. I recall that we were supposed to meet today."

"Yeah... we were going to research this gang. Hopefully have something for everyone to work with."

"Yes, yes of course. I recall. Please, give me a few moments to gather a few things and I shall be ready to begin."

"Sure..."

I kinda look around idly.

"Help yourself to whatever's in the fridge if you like."

It's not the only thing I've helped myself to in this place. Not that he remembers.

"Thanks."

I make my way towards the kitchen. When he starts making his way back upstairs, I can't help but sneak a peek at his butt.

Mmm... I do like how his butt looks. Even at his age, it was nice to see in all its glory.

Walking into the kitchen, I open up the fridge and look inside, looking for something to eat.

I really should get a piece of Faith's ass at some point. I got distracted for a while after the fun night out we had and Buffy coming back and craziness with this gang of supernatural weapon runners. But I'm sure we'll figure them out soon and fix Angel's problem for him. Maybe he'll be really grateful for that and it'll be an opportunity for some more fun.

I grab some ham from the fridge and close it as I go back into the main living room, sitting down. Eventually, he comes back down dressed in his usual British style. I take out a slice of the ham, roll it up and put one end in my mouth, sucking on it gently. He looks at me curiously for a moment. I can't help but smile at that.

"My apologies for this. I have a place to start."

With that, he starts rearranging the books, picking one out and handing it to me.

"Thanks Giles."

I'm having so much fun with this.