When the Cat's Away

My life is perfect.

I squeeze my girlfriend lovingly in my arms as we lie together on the couch.

Every single part of it is exactly the way I want it to be. There isn't anything that isn't at my fingertips if I want it. I can have anything I want... any one I want. All I have to do is ask. And if they say no, I can make them change their mind. It's literally at my fingertips, if I have something sharp around anyway. In a pinch I can use my nails, but it's less work to just carry something around with me in case I need to fix something.

Of course, nothing needed to be fixed about the other night. It all went exactly as I wanted it. Faith went along with it all just like I expected her to. She was already willing to go along with me exploring myself and the things I wanted. She was open to me bringing a guy into our bed so that I could do it too. The only question mark was who it was going to be. She left that part up to me.

Having it be Connor was just the icing on the cake. I knew they would be into each other if they got a chance to enjoy some time together. They tried to claim that it wasn't true, but I definitely proved that wrong the other night. Obviously they had a lot of fun. I loved watching them get the other off in the way they did. She absolutely loved every minute of it.

He was just as good as the last time we were together with my roommate in my dorm. I knew he would be, since I made sure he didn't lose any of his obvious natural skill in the bedroom. That was never a problem he had. It was the trying to be a hero part which was the problem. But I made sure to fix that. He doesn't have to fail to be a hero anymore because there's nothing really to be a hero for. He can just be a guy who doesn't have any trouble getting ladies into bed.

Maybe I should even try and include him in any future exploration I might want to do. Assuming I can't find something or someone better to do it with. Kennedy was a lot of fun too. I could do some exploring on my own if I really wanted to.

My eyes drift to where Kennedy is sitting, her girlfriend next to her talking about some book.

Willow seems like she'd be good in the sack. I could probably have a lot of fun with her. It could be like it was with Kennedy, just a one time thing for the fun of it. That way I could try some things out in case I want to introduce it to Faith later on.

Letting my eyes drift again, they fall on Xander next to Anya who are talking about something or other.

Or Xander could be a good roll in the hay. I did have a crush on him for a while. It could be worth it to finally scratch that itch and see what I was missing... if anything at all. Although I imagine if he can keep Anya and her thousands years of experience interested for as long as he has, then he probably is worth the effort.

I let them drift one more time to the man behind the counter at the magic box.

But if we're talking about experience, maybe the best way to go is with my surrogate father figure for all these years. Work out the issues my real father never took the time to actually work through with me. I could show up to his house in a sexy little school girl outfit to really tempt him. After all, he spent years working in a high school with all those hot girls running around. There's no way he didn't develop a taste for that kind of thing. Even if he was too prim and proper back in those days to actually act on it. Plus there's no telling the moves that he could teach me with all those bad boy years of his.

There's so many potential opportunities.

"So..."

Faith pulls herself out of my arms to sit up on the couch, getting into her take charge mode that I love so much. The others all look at my girlfriend.

"What are we going to do?"

Willow speaks up first.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, Buffy's gone, what are we going to do to have a little fun?"

She wants to have fun?

"What kind of fun did you have in mind baby?"

"I don't know, that's why I'm asking. Look, Buffy's been focused on the fact that after everything could go wrong at any moment, and I get it. That's the default, but I want to have a little fun. Do something we couldn't have done with the world ending all the time in this town. What do you say?"

When I look around, the rest of the gang smiles at that idea. Eventually, Kennedy speaks up.

"Well, I know that me and the other potentials have been kinda itching for some fun."

Really? That's interesting...

Willow seems kinda surprised by that.

"You are?"

Kennedy responds.

"Yeah... a lot of us have been talking and we really liked the training we got back when we all thought the world was ending and we'd be dead soon. The way Buffy went about it was a little intense, but we liked learning about who we were and what we might become. It just feels like, things aren't as fun anymore."

I can definitely fix that.

"Then let's have some fun."

They all look at me when I speak.

"You have something in mind baby?"

"Yeah..."

Xander does his usual thing.

"Don't keep it to yourself Dawnie. Share with the rest of the class."

Okay, this is going to be fun if I can say it right.

"I was thinking about the spell Willow came up with, you know the one to activate all the slayers?"

Willow seems curious.

"Right but we didn't have to do that one because of you Dawnie."

"I know, but I was thinking about how we could use it for training and stuff. I wasn't sure if it made sense. Not sure Buffy would go for it."

"What's that baby?"

"Maybe we could use it in a little more targeted way. What if we could use a time and place to temporarily give slayer abilities to one of the potentials?"

Faith clues in on what I'm suggesting.

"We could use it in training the potentials in case one of them becomes a slayer. I know I probably could've used some time with the powers before I got them. I might not have made as many mistakes."

Giles comes over from where he was listening.

"An intriguing proposition. But who would we test such a strategy on?"

Kennedy raises her hand, to no one's surprise.

"I vote for me."

I could get behind that. It might be fun even.

"Kennedy is the most experienced of them. She's done the best work, both before and after we defeated The First."

Kennedy smiles at me.

"Thanks Dawn."

Plus she deserves a little something for being such a good lay.

Faith shoulder checks me playfully.

"Good idea DK. Might be fun to take someone on like that."

And I might enjoy getting to see the two of them fighting each other. It could be hot.

Willow makes a suggestion.

"You and I should sit down and talk about how we can make it happen."

Spending time with Willow? Alone? That could be a lot of fun too. I could look for an opportunity to make a move on her too.

"Let's do it."

I see the rest of the gang smile at me.

This is going to be fun.