Seeing an Angel

God this is so good.

My body tenses as he thrusts into me more and more, building the tension between us.

He's really good at this. I can see why she enjoys him so much. I'd be in love with him too if this is what I got. It's so intense and pushes all the right buttons. I'd mistake this for love too, even if love was a real thing. Which it obviously isn't.

Our eyes stay locked on each other, staying in rhythm to keep things going.

So ruining it just feels like the right thing to do.

I see his eyes glancing down at my neck and I can't help but smile at the idea.

He's tempted, but he wants to hold back. He's got some stupid idea about trying to be good and not give in, but he doesn't have to. And I'm going to show him otherwise.

Shifting slightly, I give him a better look at my neck.

"You want to, don't you?"

"I... uh.... I..."

"Come on, just say it. Say you want it."

"I... I want..."

"Say you want it and I'll give it to you."

He licks his lips and looks at my neck again.

"I want it."

I turn my head to give him access to my neck, exposing myself to him even more than I already have. I watch as his face changes, his fangs bared.

"Do it! Bite me while you fuck me. Do it!"

After a few more moment of hesitation, he sinks his teeth into my neck. My blood flows into his mouth, making me start to feel weak.

"Oh god... this is so good."

He gets back to pumping into me while drinking my blood. It sends every part of me into overdrive as the pain and pleasure combo really does it for me.

"Oh... fuck..."

He picks up the pace, letting me know he's about to pop. Despite the blood loss, the bite and the pumping pushes me so close that we're about to do it together. His bite lets go and he starts to grunt and moan.

"Oh yeah, you know you like it."

We're finally pushed over the edge, exploding at the same time. I feel him fill me. It takes us a few seconds, but eventually we look into each other's eyes again. He gets this confused look on his face, which makes me smile.

Good thing I'm going to recover quickly from this.

Instantly, I feel the strength come back to me that was draining from his bite. I pat him on the vamp face in mock appreciation.

"Thanks babe, that was fun."

He rolls off me and lies on the bed next to me. I sit up, running my hands through my hair to straighten it out, then over my skin to help with the sweat.

"I've never been much of a vampire girl, but I think I finally get where my sister gets her obsession."

Looking back at him as he lies there, I can't help but enjoy the confused look on his face.

"Especially with a guy like you Angelus."

He gets a somewhat angry look on his face.

"It's Angel."

I smile at him then get out of bed, looking for my clothes.

"Whatever."

Part of me likes that he still insists that there's some kind of difference.

"I mean, I can see how a guy like you can get addictive. Probably why she went for Spike too. I'm guessing he was a lot more fun without the whole curse thing being a problem. But I fixed that."

I lean down and pick up my pants, slowly putting them on.

"What else did you fix Dawn?"

He's thinks he can figure it out. That he can somehow tell people if he just knows what's going on.

"Don't worry about it Angelus, you're not going to remember it anyway."

When I get my pants on, I turn to him as I walk towards where my shirt is and put it on. I take a finger and use it to wipe my blood off my neck where the bite marks would be if I hadn't fixed them.

"You're going to forget as soon as I'm gone."

"Then why not tell me anyway? Since I won't remember."

I put my finger in my mouth and suck it gently, cleaning it.

"Because I'm not a moron Angelus. I'll see you later."