The NYT

"Have you seen the paper today?"

"No. Why?" Pepper was serving out pancakes to the kids while Phil tried to clean Bruce up, he'd had his already; the evidence was all over his face, hands, arms, hair...
Maria threw a copy of the New York Times down on the table to show a picture of Clint and Natasha, all smiles, and the caption: 'Does Tony Stark know about his girlfriends secret children?'

"Hey that's me!" Clint exclaimed from his and Natasha's shared chair, mouth still full of pancake. Natasha grabbed for the newspaper, blueberry sauce all over hands.

"I like that picture! Look Pepper!" The little girl proudly turned the paper round to show her.

"Its lovely" Pepper agreed absently, more concerned with the headline. "Can I see that sweetie?" Natasha nodded, handing the paper to her and going back to her blueberry covered breakfast.
Flipping to the next page there were more pictures, all from the last three months of Pepper, Clint and Natasha. Some from the beach, some from the zoo. Even some from the aquarium last week!

Her eyes went wide as she read on:
'Pepper Potts, CEO of Stark Industries had been spotted visiting several New York attractions with two children, including the annual Stark Foundations Benefit last night. Stark Industries employees claim the children are Potts' niece and nephew, however a friend of hers has confirmed they are in fact her son and daughter. Amanda Pryce, Potts' best friend since school, confirmed that the children; Carl and Natalie Potts, aged 7 and 5, were born before Potts' started dating the billionaire superhero. While Stark is away for the foreseeable future overseas with The Avengers it is yet to been seen what will happen to the children when he returns; will they be one big, happy family? Or will Potts' send her kids back to wherever they've been for the past four years? Only time will tell'

Maria looked at the other woman, offering her a sympathetic look. She was sure the whole thing would blow over, but when SHIELD did find a way to reverse this; both Pepper and Tony's public image would be in tatters after 'her children' disappeared once again.

"That's it. They can't change them back! The others, fine. But those two are going to have to stay as kids!"

"Pepper..."

"I'm blaming Pryce for this whole mess. I wonder if SI legal team can do anything..?"
It was something she'd seriously have to look into. The pictures from last night had been taken with consent, but she had no idea how they'd taken all the others without her noticing.