Family of 5

3rd Person POV

Never ones to shy away from who they were, Angelus and Darla did not hide their specialised skill sets from their children or the fact that they had enemies who would want to hurt the 5 of them.

"Children have never been very good at listening to their elders, but they have never failed to imitate them."
― James Baldwin
(A/n: I heard this quote in an episode of Criminal Minds today and and I thought it fit really well with this.)

Being the oldest and most capable of understanding this, Faith had developed a large interest to follow in their footsteps and by the time they returned to Boston for the start of Faith's high school career; she had absolutely no interest in it and was definitely a wild child. Despite running away from their families at 18 and 22 respectively to pursue this lifestyle, Darla and Angel came from well respected families and brought up their own family with the same values. Therefore, whilst Angelus tried to straighten out their eldest child, Darla took Bobbi and Connor back to San Diego away from the carnage Faith was causing. After she turned 16, Faith dropped out of school, electing to travel with Spike and Drusilla for a while.