Wolf, Ram & Hart

3rd Person POV
Los Angeles - 2004

Lindsey had a ruin in with his boss, Holland Manners, who questioned him over his relationship with the Kelly family and the young lawyer felt shaken by the encounter. Lindsey and Lilah met up in a park far away from their work to discuss it:

"He's got proof?" Lilah questioned
"Don't panic."
"That's what he said, he's got proof?"
"Everything's going to be ok."
"Oh yeah, I'm sure they'll just see it as a misunderstanding - that we tried to overthrow them and have the Irish mafia replace them. How did this happen?"
"If he's got proof it came from you."
"Me?"
"You opened your mouth to someone and now he's got it on tape."
"You're the one with the sporadic professional death wish. How do I know you're not on one of your kamikaze missions with me as your co-pilot?"
"Because the only person I talked to about it, Lilah - was you! Always in my office which I sweep for bugs 3 times a day! I never discussed this in public!"
"Until now." The female lawyer complained looking around. "Ugh! The bastard just got us on tape, didn't he? What do you think he's going to do?"
"Fire us - literally." Lindsey replied pulling out his mobile to update the Kellys on the situation.

"They're getting suspicious of Lilah and Lindsey" Darla announced walking into the Hyperion Hotel office and flipping her phone shut after reading the text. "Perhaps we should speed things up then." Angelus drawled "You and Dru are up first. I'll meet you there."
"It's been ages since we've had a massacre. I think I'll get a new outfit for the occasion." Darla decided and kissed him goodbye, shouting upstairs for Drusilla.

Darla and Drusilla went out shopping and for some practice since it had been a while. Holland Manners called them, holding the 2 lawyers for questioning and he tried to get Darla to switch to his side, which she tricked him into thinking she was.

In reality, the Kelly family and the 2 lawyers had already considered this happening in their plan. Lilah and Lindsey were going to play along.

Darla and Dru left Lindsey and Lilah alive but slightly beaten up to convince everyone else at Wolfram & Hart that they weren't part of it. They had found out that Holland Manners was the only one who knew.

After Holland Manners was killed Nathan Reed took over and the next phase of the plan begun. This time Lindsey was up.

After Lindsey had temporarily quit until Angel and Darla were put in charge, Lilah was left to kill their last boss and convince the even more corrupt and evil senior partners to side with them.

And with Linwood Murrow's head chopped off there was nothing left to stop the Kelly's from walking in and taking over.

Angel and Darla were made CEO and COO respectively. Lindsey was reinstated and he and Lilah were Co-Vice Presidents of the Special Projects Division; the 2 lawyers and Lorne also helped sort out people who could be trusted and those who needed to be fired or killed immediately. Angel gave all his friends various jobs within the business.

Of course, they could only hire people they trusted. Hence, why Wesley decided to hire Harmony as Angel's assistant.

However, they still had to go through and get rid of a lot of employees who couldn't be trusted.

(A/n: minus Harmony's betrayal.)