Big City Business

3rd Person POV
Hyperion Hotel - Los Angeles

Angel was in a meeting with Lilah and Lindsey and decided to call Darla in. "Dar, my office!" he shouted through the partition he had opened in the wall. "Ok, I know you're really starting to like being in charge of everyone, but you realise that I don't work for you." She complained as she entered the room closing the side door again whilst Angel closed the partition "I just needed someone else to hear this, because I'm pretty sure I imagined it." He explained to her "Say it again." He told the lawyers.

"We want you to help us kill our bosses and take over Wolfram & Hart." Lilah repeated.
"Huh?" Was all Darla could say. "Oh so you heard it too." Angel commented "I knew you 2 were evil but..."
"Why?" Darla asked. "If you think we're bad, then they're the devil incarnate." Lindsey said.
"And you can't just... leave?" Angel questioned starting to understand their motives. "No." They replied in unison, Lilah looked at her partner before continuing "Plus, we don't exactly want to. We like being lawyers and you get used to the type of clientele at Wolfram & Hart - but we think there's a better way to go about it and that you could help us with that." Lilah explained
"How? None of us have any legal or regular business knowledge." Darla pointed out. "You don't need it. You have... people skills." Lindsey said "People are afraid of the 2 of you - with good reason" he muttered the last part under his breath "but that'll work in our favour - with you two in charge of the firm as well as our 95% win rate - Wolfram & Hart will be untouchable."
"And so will we." Angel realised. He and Darla looked at each other and nodded agreeing to Lilah and Lindsey's plan "What do you need us to do?"

Whilst they were plotting and planning Bobbi made her way into the hotel's lobby; hearing voices in the office she walked behind the reception desk and opened the sliding doors to the manager's office "Not interrupting am I?"