New Home

3rd Person POV
Los Angeles

Angelus knew Darla wouldn't stay in the bunker apartment for long, so he had a surprise for her.
"Where are we going?" She asked blindfolded from the passenger seat of his trusty black mustang "You could've at least put the top up. Lord knows what everyone we pass must be thinking!"
"Hahaha! Relax we're almost there." Darla opened her mouth to speak but Angelus cut her off "And no, I'm not telling you where that is. It's a surprise! Aren't you the one who says 'life's full of surprises'?"
"And aren't you the one who says 'life's boring - I'm full of surprises'?"
"Yes well, I have a surprise up my sleeve, this time." And with that, Angelus pulled up to the sidewalk "Ok, you can take it off now." Darla didn't hesitate for one second, taking the blindfold off and following her husband's gaze to the grand building beside her.

" Darla didn't hesitate for one second, taking the blindfold off and following her husband's gaze to the grand building beside her

"Ok. I hate to play into the dumb blonde stereotype, but... you're gonna have to explain this one to me." Angelus smirked and leaned over "It's our new home." he whispered into her hair, wrapping an arm around her shoulders.
"Heh heh. Darling, that's not a home, that's a palace!"
"Fit for the king and queen of killing." He commented before kissing her "Although technically it's a hotel - wait 'til you see the view from the top!" He said whilst getting out of the car and walking around to Darla's side before she could get a foot out. "When I was telling Bobbi I wanted her to have a normal life, I realised our children will never have a completely normal life - unless we kill everyone on the face of the earth - we'll need to be in their lives more often than regular parents; so I thought a hotel with over 700 rooms should give us all enough distance between each other when we need it."

One week later
Everyone seemed happy with their new home; Faith called it a "Sweet crib!" as soon as she saw it.

Angel had gone back to the bunker apartment to pick up a few final belongings and help Wesley lock up when disaster struck.

A/n: Can someone please explain to why when I put pictures or videos in the header they appear in the editing version but not the reader version of the story?