•~prologue~•

2 years ago

"You disappeared from me yesterday."

the raven haired boy looked up at the love of his life with puppy eyes. The love of his life, being Harry Styles glared up at his boyfriend's cousin, heart racing. And how he hoped it was just him that could literally hear how fast it was going. It probably wasn't a good idea adding insult to injury by keeping quiet and ignoring his boyfriend whom he had abandoned not less than 24 hours ago.

"Um yeah, i had a headache. Sorry babe i should've told you,"

Harry said, kissing the back of Zayn's head while the latter laid in between his legs. Zayn just nuzzled further into Harry's chest as a sign that he had forgiven his boyfriend.

It felt nice to have Zayn's warmth radiate through Harry's body. And that hair was awfully smooth and silky. It had been the first thing that Harry'd set his eyes on and he instantly fell in love. He recalled the day Zayn had threatened to shave it all off because Harry forgot his birthday. Harry had spent each day trying to make up for that, till this day he'd still run his fingers through the silky hair and whisper just how much he loved it. He did love this god sent lying between his legs. He really did. But for some reason, he felt devastated.

Not because he regretted what had happened the night before, but because he didn't regret what had happened the night before. And maybe he'd expected it to happen, maybe he could feel unwanted feelings building up, but he did nothing to stop it. He didn't have the strength to fight his heart anymore. That thing is annoyingly persistant. And when Harry glared at Louis sitting across the bed, well, tried to glare at him, its like his heart broke into pieces. Why was this happening?!

____°--°