★Chapter 22★

Warning: Sexual Content

(LOUIS)

Tonight is the big night. Mid-terms are finally over and tonight is the most important match of the  semester. Better yet, tonight, we are hosting representatives from PFSA. If you  didn't already know, that stands for Professional Football Scouts Association. This is one of the biggest chances our team would get at becoming pro. Its not always that the actual PFSA would go around scouting at universities but today, i guess we are super lucky. I am super lucky. Coach called a few of us aside earlier and told us to play our best tonight because the representatives were  coming for us specifically. Niall is also part of the picks and im so happy to have him by my side. I wouldn't be able to get through this game alone. I was still new here and yes i made friends but none of them are as  close as Niall. Liam's pretty cool but i barely see him unless im at practise. Then there's Harry but i havent really spoken to him since mid-terms  started. A few hey's and how are you's but that was basically it. Atleast we were civil enough to exchange greetings. He seemed better though, nicer and more... acceptable towards me?

Gosh, even thinking of Harry just made me more anxious about this game. Just thinking about how fit he'd become. Fuck. I tried my best in the last few days to keep my mind off of him but right now, as i stood naked under a steaming shower (with noone else around) i mean- you'd do the same thing too.

Its just that ever since the day i helped Niall carry his boxes, i couldn't stop thinking about a certain curly haired lad with green eyes. When we woke him up that morning, he was shirtless with only his briefs on and i could hardly take my eyes away from him. The way i watched him button up his shirt, it was pure lust and i know he noticed. But those new tattoos that he had all over his body, his chest and abdomen, they really suited him. They made him look so much more mature and just- fucking hot. Hes basically just sex appeal right there and no, im not afraid to say it.

The thought of it made me so sexually frustrated, it was starting to hurt. I tried my best to keep my hand from reaching down towards my lower regions but i failed. I was full on hard now and i had to do something about about it. I know its bad to waste your energy like this before a game but in my case i think it'll give me the boost i need.

My hand firmly wrapped around my length before i started to move it. Already, i could feel the tension leaving my body and pleassure entering, making me weak. My free arm that wasn't stroking held the wall of the shower where the taps were for support. Immediately and i mean immediately, thoughts of Harry filled my brain. I wondered what it would feel like to have him doing this to me. I already knew actually and the memories of him doing it to me just made me pick up speed. I leaned my forehead on the wall so that the water flooded down my neck and reached every part of my body. My hand kept going, every few seconds i'd stroke over the tip which was so sensitive right now. I watched myself, the  whole time wishing i had a certain ex in here with me. Fuck fuck fuck. It felt so relieving and good to do this after so long. I hadn't touched myself in way too long, considering theres been alot going on in the past few weeks. It hadn't occured to me that i needed it so much. Only now was i realising how satisfying my own touch felt. It would be better if Harry was the one giving me a hand job right now but fuck it. I'll have to do for now. 

My high was slowly building up and i started to care less about my surroundings. All i cared about was finishing what i had going on here. I changed the motion so that only my thumb and index were wrapped around me, pulling slowly but firm. A few more strokes and i was whimpering in my own hand. A small moan escaped my lips as i kept the same movements going. By now i was weak and basically begging myself to come.