•~Chapter 11~•

(HARRY)

The bus ride to Birmingham University was extremely long. Well, it had only been about two hours but with all the thoughts that were swirling around in my head, it felt like days. It didn't make it any better that i had Louis and Niall sitting behind Ed and i. As much as i tried to shut thoughts of Louis and Fiz out of my head, i couldn't.

I couldn't imagine everything he had had to go through when Fiz died. I remember him being an absolute wreck after burying Jay, his mum.

My heart sank. I really loved Fiz. She was amazing and she's the only one of Louis' siblings that i had met. Obviously, because noone could know of the affair. But she found out and promised not to tell. We couldn't stay away from each other after that.

I had to literally gulp down a whole bottle of water to get my brain to focus. Coach was rambling on about how the team should be behaved in the three days that we'd be here. Yeah right. I could bet a hundred bucks that Liam's going to be drunk by tomorrow, game day. And then the team will have to sober him up before kick off because as much as he's an annoying bastard, atleast to me, we need him if we want to win. He plays the position of left winger or attacking midfielder, he's damn good and he's the fastest on the team. That's also the nicest thing i've ever thought of him.

Not that i was expecting too much, i'd never even been to an away game before but the accommodation sucked. We were being split into twos that would each share a dorm with a player from the opposite team. They called themselves the black stripes, probably because their uniforms had black stripes. I wondered what would happen if the uniform changed like ours does every year, but anyway.

"Niall, Kevin, you two are with this young lad," Coach instructed as a guy who's obviously on the opposite team steps forward to show Niall and Kevin to their room. All the other black stripes waited in line for the rest of us. Niall opened his mouth to say something but Coach glared at him and he stayed quiet. He grabed his bags, along with Kevin and followed the lad.

"Liam Payne, our captain, you go with Sanchez and you'll be rooming with this gentleman," the gentleman takes them away.

"Tomlinson, Styles, you two go with him."

Louis shot me a glance from where he stood, about two meters away. I could see he was waiting for me to protest. I was waiting for me to protest. But fuck it. Its only three days and i wanted to talk to Louis anyway, about Fiz. Coach also looked like he was in no mood to argue, so i let it be.

The black stripe waited for us to pick up our bags and then we followed him to his dorm in silence. Apparently the other team wasn't too happy to be rooming with us. I couldn't say it wasn't mutual.

When we were inside the room, the tension was definately evident. Louis and i were already uncomfortable around each other, it didn't make things better to be stuck in a room with a stranger that doesn't seem too friendly.

He just pointed to the bed Louis and i would be sharing.

I stared at the bed. How could i possibly share such a small bed with him? The size isn't even really the problem, its the fact that ill be sharing a bed with Louis.

"I'll sleep on the floor," i said after long minutes of silence. Louis fumbled with the hem of his shirt, not meeting my eyes.